Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefSupreme
Sep 14, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
i'm new here so maybe you have already covered this but what makes something good judging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Start with .095 and subtract hms divided by dms. Divide that product by .04. To gain 2.375 in percentage of dq's, a judgewould have to go the entire week without a erro. Add the sum of 1-4, multiply by 100 and divide by 6.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
fast judgjng

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

While you're waiting for the good judging, which is also fast judging, why not sign up for the April Long Walk? No reason, that's why not.

BeefSupreme
Sep 14, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Chili posted:

Start with .095 and subtract hms divided by dms. Divide that product by .04. To gain 2.375 in percentage of dq's, a judgewould have to go the entire week without a erro. Add the sum of 1-4, multiply by 100 and divide by 6.

i got 47.56666(repeating)e^-2 whatd you get

Hawklad
May 3, 2003

Who wants to live
forever?

DIVE!

College Slice
syntax error :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
fast judge good judge

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
red judge blue judge

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Hawklad posted:

syntax error :(

I got f(j) = g*j

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
one prompt two prompt

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Uranium Phoenix posted:

I got f(j) = g*j

No, see, you have to integrate that from pages 1 to 33

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.
Week CCXLIII Results: We Are the Heroes of Our Time

Those of you who danced with the demons of your minds this week dazzled us with your terpsichorean power. Four Eurovision Weeks I've judged so far, and I can tell you in honesty and with delight that this was the strongest Grand Final to date. The lowest weren't that low. The highest fought for top honors. The real show on May 13 will include a break-dancer in a gorilla suit, and it still probably won't be as enjoyable as this.

THE WINNER: Chili, come and collect your glass microphone! The characters and relationships in your story of grief provide it with such power that it has become your rocket to the stars. Congratulations; you had to do a drat fine job to end up on the top of this roster.

HONORABLE MENTIONS go to Sailor Viy, who nailed the subprompt to the wall with his tale of Sisters and sisters, and Ironic Twist, whose inconclusive ending has a terrible, wonderful strength.

THE LOSER: With some regret, I present this title to Ceighk. Ceighk, your entry isn't a terrible story in the sense that it's neither terrible nor a story. The men of Jeanette's village are up to something, but you never show what. Ossian is gathering guns, but you never show why. You give us the setup for a story of at least twice the length. I would read the full version, though I might get tired of the indistinguishable villagers before long.

A DISHONORABLE MENTION goes out to The Cut of Your Jib for a story that isn't terrible either, but the prose of which both judges found off-putting. I called it white noise; Seafood called it purple; either way, you colored us blue.

Thank you, all of you, for a spectacular performance. I can't wait for next year. In the meanwhile, wish Chili well in hosting our upcoming antics!

Kaishai fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jul 18, 2017

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Thunderdome Week CCXLIV: Unspecified Word Disorder

Hello Thunderdome. It’s so nice to see you again. I’d like to call attention to a consistent behavior I’ve noticed: your characters aren’t interesting, and sometimes I finish your stories and I couldn’t describe anything about them.

If it is OK with you, I’d like to help you out with that. This week your protagonist will need to have a Mental Health Diagnosis!

Below this post, I have compiled an exhaustive list of mental health diagnoses as outlined by the most current issue of the DSM.

I want to keep this new, challenging goal simple and measurable so I’m going to make it easy.

Pick one of those diagnoses and apply it to your character. That’s it!

Does your character have to address their disorder? No! Of course not! What matters the most is that I can somehow identify their disorder as part of who they are. That doesn’t mean they need to be a horrible person, or a person who is severely afflicted, less may be more in many cases. I don’t have to like your character, but I do want to know them. I want them to also have motivations outside of their illness. They should want something and try to get it.

Of course, I’ll be right there with you for this whole process. I’ve got my copy of the DSM right here with me, so if you need any further explanation on any of these disorders, and google isn’t enough for you, feel free to ask. At a minimum, I’ll post a little blurb after you claim a diagnosis so we’re all on the same page.

You will have 1,100 words at your disposal.

Submission Deadline is 4/9 11:59PM EDT

Bonus rules and other poo poo you should definitely read!

• Once you claims a diagnosis, it belongs to your protagonist and yours alone.

• If you’d like, you may claim a second diagnosis and apply it to ANOTHER character in your story. You’ll therefore be removing another potential diagnosis from the pool. Doing this will net you a cool 300 word bonus!

• If you’re feeling gutsy, you may choose one of the :toxx: boxes below. To do this, simply post your choice of :toxx: box number. Once you’ve done that, I will reveal to you what your diagnosis is, and award you a :siren: predetermined RNG’d amount of bonus words between 200 and 800. :siren: Failure to submit a story after such a selection will result in a ban. One toxx per entrant.

• If you freely select a disorder that happens to be in a :toxx: box, you will have the option to claim the bonus words with a :toxx: of your own, or decline the bonus words.

Treatment Team

1. Chili, LCSW-C
  2. BeefSupreme, PSY. D
  3. Solitair, LCPC

Clients

1. Jay W. Friks - PICA :toxx: 684 BONUS WORDS
  2. God Over Djinn - Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Huntington’s Disease
  3. Ironic Twist - Conduct Disorder :toxx: 543 BONUS WORDS
  4. Uranium Phoenix - Reactive Attachment Disorder & Bipolar II :toxx: 717 BONUS WORDS
  5. Thranguy - Narcissistic Personality Disorder :toxx: 669 BONUS WORDS
  6. The Cut of Your Jib - Childhood-Onset Fluency Disorder (Stuttering) :toxx: 724 BONUS WORDS
  7. SurreptitiousMuffin - Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder
  8. flerp - Encopresis :toxx:
  9. Okua - Binge-Eating Disorder
  10. sparksbloom - Gender Dysphoria & Borderline Personality Disorder :toxx: 795 BONUS WORDS
  11. Djeser - Body Dysmorphic Disorder
  12. crabrock - Frotteuristic Disorder
  13. Mrenda - Schizophrenia
  14. ThirdEmperor - Posttraumatic Stress Disorder :toxx: 302 BONUS WORDS
  15. Kaishai - Pyromania
  16. Sitting Here - Schizotypal Personality Disorder & Gambling Disorder :toxx: 1050 BONUS WORDS
  17. Hawklad - Dissociative Identity Disorder :toxx: 487 BONUS WORDS
  18. Jitzu_the_Monk - Pedophilic Disorder
  19. Radical and BADical! - Selective Mutism :toxx: 644 BONUS WORDS
  20. Kenfucius - Bipolar I
  21. Fleta Mcgurn - Hoarding Disorder :toxx: 323 BONUS WORDS
  22. Beige - Restless Leg Syndrome :toxx: 753 BONUS WORDS
  23. The Saddest Rhino - Adjustment Disorder
  24. Killer Of Lawyers - Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Oh, and as a bonus, because I am unwell, if you all submit 20 stories or more, I will render judgment within 12 hours. :toxx:

Any judges who want to jump on board must be ready for some FJGJ

Chili fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Apr 8, 2017

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
:toxx: BOX 1 – One of my favorites to work with
:toxx: BOX 2 – This one still puzzles me
:toxx: BOX 3 – One of the most common diagnoses I’ve worked with
:toxx: BOX 4 – One of the most pernicious and unfortunate disorders
:toxx: BOX 5 – Exclusively occurs in children
:toxx: BOX 6 – Another of my favorites to work with
:toxx: BOX 7 – Fun and terrifying to work with
:toxx: BOX 8 – I’ve never worked with this disorder, and statistically, it’s unlikely I ever will
:toxx: BOX 9 – Will be a challenge to write this story and not be super clunky about it
:toxx: BOX 10 – Another of my favorites to work with
:toxx: BOX 11 – I have this
:toxx: BOX 12 – Never worked with this, but I’d love to
:toxx: BOX 13 – Work with this a bunch, really dig the people who have it
:toxx: BOX 14 – A suppressive tool
:toxx: BOX 15 – A diagnosis that showed up in surprising ways in couples counseling

DIAGNOSES

• Intellectual Disability
• Global Developmental Delay
• Language Disorder
• Speech Sound Disorder
• Childhood-Onset Fluency Disorder (Stuttering) - The Cut of Your Jib
• Social Communication Disorder
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder
• Specific Learning Disorder, Reading OR Writing OR Mathematics (First person to pick any one of these three knocks this whole one off)
• Developmental Coordination Disorder
• Stereotypic Movement Disorder
• Tourette’s Disorder
• Persistent Motor or Vocal Tic Disorder

Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders

• Schizotypal (Personality Disorder) - Sitting Here
• Delusional Disorder
• Brief Psychotic Disorder
• Schizophrenia - Mrenda

Bipolar and Related Disorders

• Bipolar I Disorder - Kenfucius
• Bipolar II Disorder - Uranium Phoenix
• Cyclothymic Disorder

Depressive Disorder

• Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
• Major Depressive Disorder
• Persistent Depressive Disorder
• Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
• Depressive Disorder Due to Another Medical Condition

Anxiety Disorders

• Separation Anxiety Disorder
• Selective Mutism
• Specific Phobia - Animal
• Specific Phobia - Natural Environment
• Specific Phobia - Blood-Injection-Injury
• Social Anxiety Disorder
• Panic Disorder
• Agoraphobia
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder - KillerOfLawyers
• Anxiety Disorder Due to Another Medical Condition

Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders

• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Body Dysmorphic Disorder - Djeser
• Hoarding Disorder - Fleta McGurn
• Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling) Disorder
• Excoriation (Skin Picking) Disorder

Trauma and Stressor Related Disorders

• Reactive Attachment Disorder - Uranium Phoenix
• Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder - ThirdEmperor
• Acute Stress Disorder
• Adjustment Disorder - The Saddest Rhino

Dissociative Disorders

• Dissociative Identity Disorder - Hawklad
• Dissociative Amnesia
• Depersonalization/Derealization Disorder

Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders

• Somatic Symptom Disorder
• Illness Anxiety Disorder

Feeding and Eating Disorders

• Pica - Jay W. Friks
• Rumination Disorder
• Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
• Anorexia Nervosa
• Bulimia Nervosa
• Binge-Eating Disorder - Okua

Elimination Disorders

• Enuresis
• Encopresis - flerp

Sleep-Wake Disorders

• Insomnia Disorder
• Hypersomnolence Disorder
• Narcolepsy
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea
• Nightmare Disorder
• Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Behavior Disorder
• Restless Legs Syndrome - Beige

Sexual Dysfunctions

• Delayed Ejaculation
• Erectile Disorder
• Female Orgasmic Disorder
• Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder
• Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorder
• Male Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
• Premature Ejaculation

Gender Dysphoria

• Gender Dysphoria - sparksbloom

Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders

• Oppositional Defiant Disorder
• Intermittent Explosive Disorder
• Conduct Disorder - Ironic Twist
• Antisocial Personality Disorder
• Pyromania - Kaishai
• Kleptomania

Substance-Related Addictive Disorders

• Alcohol Use Disorder
• Alcohol Withdrawal
• Caffeine Withdrawal
• Cannabis Use Disorder
• Phencyclidine Use Disorder
• Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder - SurreptitiousMuffin
• Inhalant Use Disorder
• Opioid Use Disorder
• Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Use Disorder
• Stimulant Use Disorder
• Tobacco Use Disorder
• Gambling Disorder

Neurocognitive Disorders

• Delirium
• Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Alzheimer’s Disease
• Major Vascular Neurocognitive Disorder
• Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Traumatic Brain Injury
• Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to HIV Infection
• Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Prison Disease
• Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Parkinson’s Disease
• Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Huntington’s Disease - Djinn

Personality Disorders

• Paranoid Personality Disorder
• Schizoid Personality Disorder
• Schizotypal Personality Disorder - Sitting Here
• Antisocial Personality Disorder
• Borderline Personality Disorder - sparksbloom
• Histrionic Personality Disorder
• Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Thranguy
• Avoidant Personality Disorder
• Dependent Personality Disorder
• Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder

Paraphillic Disorders

• Voyeuristic Disorder
• Exhibitionistic Disorder
• Frotteurisitic Disorder - crabrock
• Sexual Masochism Disorder
• Pedophilic Disorder - Jitzu_the_Monk
• Fetishistic Disorder

Chili fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 8, 2017

Jay W. Friks
Oct 4, 2016

Got Out.
Grimey Drawer
In :toxx: Box 2

God Over Djinn
Jan 17, 2005

onwards and upwards
in

Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Huntington’s Disease

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
in, I'll find out what's in :toxx: box No. 7 tomorrow morning

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

In, let's see what's behind door number box number 4!

I hope it's a goat.

(:toxx:, obviously)

Uranium Phoenix fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Apr 5, 2017

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Jay W. Friks - You have to swallow down some.... PICA.

DSM PARAPHRASE

The consistent eating of nonnutritive substances over the period of at least one month.

MY SPIN: Eating things that aren't food. I've seen some people eat nails, chalk, batteries, shampoo, their own hair.... anything goes. It's usually down to availability. This is most commonly reported in children and adolescents.

684 BONUS RNG WORDS

Djinn - Major Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Huntington’s Disease

DSM PARAPHRASE: Depressive onset due to symptoms of Huntington's Disease. The most common symptoms are; irritability, depression, anxiety OCD symptoms, and apathy. Onset most typically occurs at around 40 years old or so. Early symptoms also include slowing of voluntary movement and diminished processing speed.

MY SPIN: Cognitive functioning takes a huge hit with the onset of Huntington's Disease. This leads the mind to have to work overtime and deal with a slew of poo poo which causes depletion of other areas that we would typically take for granted.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
In and :toxx: for Box 8

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im not reading any of this poo poo but in

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
just give me whatever the gently caress i rly dont care give me a restriction idgaf

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

:toxx: box 9. IN for the challenge (Jay W. Friks - you can write about me as I eat my garbage words)

BeefSupreme
Sep 14, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I am here to pass judgment on all you mentally unstable people

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Sure. In with Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Ironic Twist - Get ready to raise some hell with.... Conduct Disorder!

DSM PARAPHRASE - Displays a pattern of behavior that shows blatant disregard for the basic rights of others and/or violates major societal norms. There are 3 criteria that a person with conduct disorder may exhibit behaviors from. Aggression to People and Animals. Property Destruction, Theft.

MY SPIN: Conduct disorder, at least in my experience is nearly always something that is learned or not curbed by lovely, or non-present parenting. This is not simple, attention seeking behavior as much as it is a disregard of norms. Difficult to work with but since so many of the issues come from their environment, they are reachable.

543 BONUS RNG WORDS

Uranium Phoenix - Let's take care of your inner child... Reactive Attachment Disorder!

DSM PARAPHRASE - A child's inability to securely attach with, and find support from, their caregiver. They do not seek comfort when distressed and don't respond positively when comfort is offered. They also tend to have a very limited positive affect and tend to have limited responsiveness to others socially and emotionally.

MY SPIN A person suffering from this disorder can grow up to find that they are unable to form a meaningful relationship. This nearly always is the result of, again, lovely or non-present parenting. A person with RAD typically struggles with relationships of all sorts later in life.

417 BONUS RNG WORDS

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
chili said :toxx: so i am

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Thranguy, you really are hot poo poo aren't you? -- Narcissistic Personality Disorder

DSM PARAPHRASE - Consistently displays signs of; grandiosity, need for admiration, and lack of empathy. Typical onset is early adulthood. Believes that he or she is special and can only be understood, or should associate with, other special/high-level people.

MY SPIN - I said I'd be unlikely to ever work with someone with this disorder. That's because they very rarely ever seek help towards self-improvement because they already believe that they are perfect. If they do come in for therapy, it's typically at the behest of a family member or an intimate partner.

669 BONUS RNG WORDS

The Cut of Your J... J... , -- Childhood-Onset Fluency Disorder (Stuttering)

DSM PARAPHRASE - Disturbances in the flow and/or time patterning of speech that are age-inappropriate, developmentally.

MY SPIN - You know what stuttering is. It's important to note that genetics are a high predictor of stuttering. It very rarely develops due to "nurture" aspects.

724 BONUS RNG WORDS

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Muffin's - Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder

DSM PARAPHRASE - Flashbacks. That's pretty much what the DSM has to say about this. Essentially, experiencing perceptual disturbances that would normally be triggered by a "high", while sober. Prevalance of such a phenomenon is low as around 4.6% of opioid users report this phenomenon occurring.

MY SPIN - Not much to say here, really. Be mindful that, frequently, major depressive disorder, and panic disorder occur as a comorbid diagnosis.

flerp, it could only be you - Encopresis

DSM PARAPHRASE - making GBS threads in inappropriate places, examples given include in clothes, or on the floor. Either voluntarily or involuntarily. Must be over 4 years old for the diagnosis to fit. The source for this occurring cannot be physiologically derived.

MY SPIN - This can occur for any number of reasons. Anxiety, fear, immaturity, what have you. It seldom is a sole diagnosis and usually is paired with something else.

Chili fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 5, 2017

Okua
Oct 30, 2016

In with Binge-Eating Disorder

sparksbloom
Apr 30, 2006
in with gender dysphoria (for the main character) and borderline personality disorder (for the secondary)

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

sparksbloom posted:

in with gender dysphoria (for the main character) and borderline personality disorder (for the secondary)

Sparksbloom, you have stumbled upon one of the toxx box entries with Borderline Personality Disorder! If you wish to claim the random word bounty of 495, toxx up and the bonus is yours. Regardless you get to keep the bonus 300 for double dipping.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Okua posted:

In with Binge-Eating Disorder

DSM PARAPHRASE - Binge eating is pretty specifically characterized. A binge eating episode must occur over a two hour period and, according to the DSM the amount of food consumed must be... "definitely larger than what most people would eat in a similar period of time under similar circumstances." Though there is a correlation between binge eating and obesity. Binge eating is distinct from obesity.

MY SPIN - This can occur for myriad reasons, but scarcity of available resources at a young age is an often overlooked reason fwiw.

sparksbloom posted:

Gender Dysphoria

DSM PARAPHRASE - Boy there's a lot written on this. I'll try to distill it down, though really most people know what this is and you chose it so you're probably fine. Common benchmark indicators are: A strong desire or insistence that one is a different gender than the one they were assigned at birth. Crossdressing, engaging in typical activities of the opposing gender, and a strong dislike of one's own sexual anatomy, are typical components of this diagnosis.

MY SPIN - Again, you probably know what this is. If you need help for some reason, feel free to ask for more.

Borderline Personality Disorder

DSM PARAPHRASE - A person carrying this diagnosis may display patterns of; instability of relationships, poor self-image, impulsivity, fear of abandonment, recurrent suicidal behavior, uncontrollable fits of anger.

MY SPIN - A real juicy one. This is one of my favorite diagnoses to work with because frequently, people who carry this diagnosis are trauma survivors. A good descriptor one of my supervisors used to describe a keystone trait of a borderline diagnosis is "I love you. Please get away from me."

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

In with Body Dysmorphic Disorder, hey buddy how's it been :)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Flash me fam

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

in with • Frotteurisitic Disorder

yeah, you know what time it is

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
In with schizophrenia.. And a :toxx: to submit on time this week after shamefully missing the deadline last week.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Djeser posted:

In with Body Dysmorphic Disorder, hey buddy how's it been :)

DSM PARAPHRASE - When a person is overly preoccupied/concerned with defects or flaws in their body that are either imagined, unimportant, or trivial to everyone else. A person with this disorder will suffer from such a level of concern that they will become distressed to the point that their social lie or their ability to work may become impaired. At some point, a repetitive maintenance behavior will nearly always occur in someone with this disorder (constantly checking in the mirror, overgrooming etc.

MY SPIN - Generally, people misunderstand this as "person thinks they're fat when they're not." That can be the case but there are other reasons. A person could think that their fingers are so poorly maintained that they are grossing everyone out, and so they spend hours out of the day examining their nails and clipping them.

I don't know what this means. Are you flerping in? If so, I will hit you with something.

crabrock posted:

in with • Frotteurisitic Disorder

yeah, you know what time it is

DSM PARAPHRASE - Over a period of at least 6 months, someone with this disorder will achieve intense sexual arousal from touching, or rubbing against someone who has not given their consent. A person suffering from this disorder will do these behaviors due to fantasies or urges.

MY SPIN - The DSM estimates that this may occur in up to 30% of all adults males in the general population. So, in short, it's a hosed up thing a lot of people have. To the layperson, someone with frotteurisitic disorder who manages it well would just appear handsy. But, below the surface, there could well be a lot of sexual gratification occuring.

Mrenda posted:

In with schizophrenia.. And a :toxx: to submit on time this week after shamefully missing the deadline last week.

DSM PARAPHRASE - In order for someone to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia they must present with at least two of the following symptoms over a one month period (one of which must be 1-3); 1. Delusions, 2. Hallucinations, 3. Disorganized speech, 4. Grossly disorganized or catatonic behavior, 5. Negative Symptoms (poor emotional expression or avolition). For a significant portion of time during this month a person with schizophrenia will struggle to perform at work, in interpersonal relationships, and perhaps partaking in their own self-care.

MY SPIN - Contrary to popular belief, this is not a disorder that presents with multiple identities. A person may present that way to the public as their appearance and general affect may seem asked at times, but that is largely a comorbidity of the symptoms mentioned in the paraphrase.

ThirdEmperor
Aug 7, 2013

BEHOLD MY GLORY

AND THEN

BRAWL ME
What's in :toxx: box number ten?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.
In with pyromania.