Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'm in. So totally in.

Edit: Scratch that. I got my times wrong I guess. I'm not in tho I just wanna be so in. Also I'll write one anyway cuz it's the loving dome and I like practicing being absolute garbage.

AllNewJonasSalk fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Apr 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Do I still have time to get in on this, Sebmojo? JonasSalk, who is I, has not written a story for the Dome in so many ages.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'll write THE STORY.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
In. I am.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yo, I let my life slide out of warp by picking up numerous drug habits (turns out, sometimes having a better job with more money is bad!).

I am in. Help me be a better person by focusing on that first addiction of mine that got me chasing away at all the other dragons.

• Locked thread