Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golluk
Oct 22, 2008
Thanks for the advice. I do have Baldr as well for healing.

Is there a preferred method for getting your characters powered up? Levels, Stars, Gear lvls, gear stars, Orbs? Or is it all about equally beneficial given the time/effort they require?

Other question is any of the 1 star gear worthwhile powering up? Or just stick to natural 2 and 3 stars if possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Healing is only really useful in some connects and the arena. Don't spend too much on Baldr.

Stars come first - always do your hero quests (even though 3 x nothing gets frustrating). Orbs next, they make a vast difference. Gear levels up to 20ish is easy, then look at particular items and get those gear skills up a bit. Unit levels improve while you grind orbs and that also gets you a lot of mana which you can use to top them off.

I found the exp and mana event a good investment below L50 if the x5 event is on, otherwise get orbs done. Do all the dailies every day, they add up to a lot and it's your main source of long term diamonds. To summarize: do dailies, finish off the rest of hero quests, advance story if possible, farm orbs.

If you have empty slots, spare mana and a pile of bronze gear sure, smash it together to make it better. But don't go nuts because the mana you spend reforging could be used to summon which gives you a chance at silver.

I'm a stupid man. I talked myself into a few SP pulls since I could use 3 out of the 4 souls but of course didn't get much. Yvette, 10 bear girl, two more purity rings and the rest was all trader food. Yvette looks pretty cool and has a niche use in the arena at least.

Golluk
Oct 22, 2008
I see. I also just noticed those little treasure chests at the bottom of the screen on the story quest. All but saying click me. Pretty much got me another SP pull in diamonds.

Got Mani and Reaper Mia.

Golluk fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 29, 2017

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Golluk posted:

I see. I also just noticed those little treasure chests at the bottom of the screen on the story quest. All but saying click me. Pretty much got me another SP pull in diamonds.

Got Mani and Reaper Mia.

When you click on a story, it shows you the opponents and possible drops. The treasure chests show you a count of how many 'things' you've got so far. If it's in 3's, it's orbs otherwise tickets or mana.

Yeah, now is a good time to get stuck in hard and scrape free diamonds from the story if you can. Mia is superb, hug her and make her feel welcome. Why? 1) she does fire damage 2) her special attack makes 2 units (typically the tanks) take damage from any source of healing instead of healing 3) her special weapons have a shorter version of her special. In short she's the turtle killer, Luca's worst nightmare. Once orbed up Mia also does pretty decent damage so lucky you.

Almost forgot, Mani is good in arena for the sleep but unlikely to be of use anywhere else.

Golluk
Oct 22, 2008

Ratzap posted:

When you click on a story, it shows you the opponents and possible drops. The treasure chests show you a count of how many 'things' you've got so far. If it's in 3's, it's orbs otherwise tickets or mana.

Yeah, now is a good time to get stuck in hard and scrape free diamonds from the story if you can. Mia is superb, hug her and make her feel welcome. Why? 1) she does fire damage 2) her special attack makes 2 units (typically the tanks) take damage from any source of healing instead of healing 3) her special weapons have a shorter version of her special. In short she's the turtle killer, Luca's worst nightmare. Once orbed up Mia also does pretty decent damage so lucky you.

Almost forgot, Mani is good in arena for the sleep but unlikely to be of use anywhere else.

And I happen to have one of her weapons already. I might swap her with Thrud. So for general use, this is likely my best part?

Luca
Mia
Freya
Ymir
Nautica

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Golluk posted:

And I happen to have one of her weapons already. I might swap her with Thrud. So for general use, this is likely my best part?

Luca
Mia
Freya
Ymir
Nautica

If you can get Mia to the same star and orb level as Thrud yes. That gives you a great tank, fire + branding, light + charm, dark + anti-barrier, water back row attack with good resists. At the beginning concentrate a bit on Luca and Nautica because the story mobs tend to always attack nearest or furthest but don't let them get too far ahead. Once you have them all purple framed you can start adding pips. That setup will get you past the immunity golems later in the story too and they'll do pretty well in the arena. You've really been lucky with the pulls.

Golluk
Oct 22, 2008

Ratzap posted:

If you can get Mia to the same star and orb level as Thrud yes. That gives you a great tank, fire + branding, light + charm, dark + anti-barrier, water back row attack with good resists. At the beginning concentrate a bit on Luca and Nautica because the story mobs tend to always attack nearest or furthest but don't let them get too far ahead. Once you have them all purple framed you can start adding pips. That setup will get you past the immunity golems later in the story too and they'll do pretty well in the arena. You've really been lucky with the pulls.

One question.... What are pips?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Pips are the interim stages when you fill out your orbs and press upgrade, but before you do it enough to hit the next frame color. If you look at a characters portrait you can see the colored pips as well

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I find it really funny that my reward for reaching floor 100 in Onslaught was a gun and a cat girl. Got robbed again on star party but at least I got Liese's signature weapon X from the rest of the garbage.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Golluk posted:

One question.... What are pips?

As Mr Dog said. You'll see people refer to their units like this: 3b2 or 5p6. Meaning 3 star, blue frame, 2 pips filled and the second is the maximum possible at this time. 5 star with purple frame and 6 pips. Ah you say but there are only 5! When you fill the 5th and upgrade, you get a 6th page to fill but no upgrade when it's full. Going from p1 to p6 adds a good 10 to 15k to a units power score at max level/stars.

Marogareh posted:

I find it really funny that my reward for reaching floor 100 in Onslaught was a gun and a cat girl. Got robbed again on star party but at least I got Liese's signature weapon X from the rest of the garbage.

The soul rewards are random from the pool of 3 star base units I think. I got gibbed too but I did score 2 valhalla bows, a staff and a bow of evil though. Curse and petrify weapons are so yummy.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I don't think I got any souls I didn't already have capped, but I've made it up to 150ish in the tower so far and got like two valhalla staffs and a sword on my way up in addition to whatever the fixed items were. Not bad, the valhalla gear is great, I always get a kick out of seeing someone randomly get turned to stone when I don't have gullveig on my team. I don't think I'm going to make enough points to get the reward sword though, I'm pretty sure you need to make it to like floor 200 to get that much, or be really lucky with your chests, like I saw a screenshot on Reddit of someone getting 10K points from one, that would do it

Golluk
Oct 22, 2008
OK, I understand pips now.

Managed to get both of mia and Nautica's weapons. Also god mother yvette. Any idea if she's better than Nautica?

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Golluk posted:

OK, I understand pips now.

Managed to get both of mia and Nautica's weapons. Also god mother yvette. Any idea if she's better than Nautica?

I wouldn't say straight out better. She's new so no SP weapon and she's a niche unit. Look at the stats page - great dark and fire resist, horrible everything else. Nautica has some poor resists too but not quite as bad and crucially better light. Light damage is very common - Thor, Saber, Odin, Freya, Verdandi just to name the most popular ones. Any of them will fry Yvette pretty fast. Dark is also a fairly common damage type - Hel, Gullweig, Momiji, Ymir.
For now, train her up and see what the weapon looks like when it gets released. She might be used as a connect counter or in the arena to pick off a unit weak to dark.

The best ranged units right now are Verdandi and Ranco. If you get either or both of those, swap away. If you look at these 2, both are very weak to dark (which is why a lot of arena people use momiji as a counter). Yvette could end up as a counter for these too.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
The new collab is on as of today Hachune Miku (whatever the hell that is - virtual singer?) so get your farming gear on. It's still allowing logins from emulators so we can fill our boots overnight with a macro.
On that note, if you're not using an emulator and running a macro, you may want to rethink it. Since I took dogs advice I've been getting a bangle a day basically.

BTW, if you were wondering why I stopped the daily wars it's because the special rewards event ended. Without that on it's barely worth bothering.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also if you're going to bot the event, do it now, because idk if they'll ban emulators again, but the last time they did was during an event basically exactly like this after about a week

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Also if you're going to bot the event, do it now, because idk if they'll ban emulators again, but the last time they did was during an event basically exactly like this after about a week

That's what I reckon too, they did it on the first Friday of the event last time. I've been running since this it came online after maintenance with some breaks to hit the new tower.

I got massively lucky hitting the banner. I did the 2 discounted steps and the first full price which landed me all 3 units and one X weapon (the paralysis one - yay). Some connects farmed up the 4th unit pretty quickly too. One of the 4 gets double stats for the event so I raised it to 60, purple framed it and threw gear at it. My Miku team:

Niji
Saber
Gullwig
Urd
Len

The front and rear units are confuse immune which helps the rest. It's quite funny watching 20 to 40k hits landing on a 4 star connect, this one really does have no light/dark resists to speak of.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I did the first two discounted pulls and didn't get anything worth noting. I almost bought some gems to do the third till I realized I don't know or care about any of these characters. There's going to be a banner with a Valkyrie Miku on it, though, and she'll be the first non Aesir healer in the game. From what I saw it won't have a guarantee on it, but it's probably worth a pull or two to have her for the connects that disable Aesir. Also I'm pretty sure it'll be like dress saber where you have to pull her on the banner, you won't be able to exchange tokens or whatever for her

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Yeah, saving for the Valk Miku too but I am prepared to be disappointed. There's just so much other clutter in the unlimited banners and every time they add something it gets worse. There's also a 9M download event coming (very likely anyway) which will also have no guarantee on it. Eventually everything should be available via the soul trader or the keys mechanism that we should be getting soon (japan got it 3 months ago).

These days I'm not trying to collect everything, it's pointless. The units with defining characteristics though (eg Mia) are worth having a go at.

Case in point, our Japanese friend is back on youtube. He wanted the newest unit from a 7 pull banner with no guarantee (note all the units the JP client has that we've not seen yet).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyV7RKVHDrQ

51 pulls in total to get it. 107, 100 diamonds - "only" 10 times the top diamond package this time, a snip at £789.90. He even has a few diamonds left as change ;)

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
it would appear as though one of my bot teams was underperforming

I can't look back far enough in my connect history to see which it was though, lol. I did see a string of like 7 victories in a row all with me and the same one guy (he was by far the one carrying the team), I wonder if our bots aligned or it was just a weird coincidence

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Heh, that's hilarious.

I've only had one connect related chat and that was someone wanting to know how come I did so much more damage. The rest are all 'Hi, u wan com to are guild!?'

Trying so hard not to throw money at this star party and that new seraph guy. I took a couple of pulls 'just in case' and got a big fat nothing.

The bot thing is amazing though. I'm buying 1 or 2 bangles a day since I started leaving the bot on (it rarely crashes). A couple more days and I'll have my first 5 star bangle. Though if they get off their backsides and make with the gear sets soon we won't need all the duplicated gear any more.

I finished the event tower (you stop getting extra rewards after floor 200) and pushed on to see how far I could get. I quit on floor 213, it's just too much effort picking a team carefully to make sure I have a chance (with 120% bonuses they're pretty tough), usually fight once to kill a couple then finish them off slowly in a second fight to let Urd heal everyone.

Beating the last floor of area 21 was nuts. Choices were all in the 130 to 140k range, add 110% bonus and they're equivalent to 270-310k. I chose some twit with 3 tanks + 2 healers, nice turtle but not going to one shot me. Mia took care of his Heimdal and Luca. His Niji was a complete bastard though, I tried all sorts of combinations but ended up picking off Baldr with curse/silence first. Then a bunch of curse and some good luck with timing cleared the rest. A fun challenge but not very productive.

Nobody seems to read guild chat much so I'll try here. We have a spare co-jarl spot, do either of Dapper or Harlan want it?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
yeah i'm petering out around 170 right now, it's a lot of effort to move a couple floors for mostly little reward. It looks like i'll place the same on the ladder again either way, so i'm guessing most people are hitting their limits on the tower now. I didn't throw any diamonds at the seraph, even though I don't have berserker bear either, I just can't do the undiscounted 7 pulls, I know I'll wind up disappointed or spend money and probably still be disappointed. I don't love star party either, but at least there you can't get a pull of nothing but 2* junk

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I'm pretty slow with the towers because I always wait to open chests, I guess that's probably not optimal.

This one was pretty generous though, so far I've ended up with Matisse and that Nagato guy and a few that would have been good if not already maxed.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

McDragon posted:

I'm pretty slow with the towers because I always wait to open chests, I guess that's probably not optimal.

This one was pretty generous though, so far I've ended up with Matisse and that Nagato guy and a few that would have been good if not already maxed.

Nah that's normal, I do the same but I note when the next one is free and go back then. So if you have 2 rubies and a crimson, you can go back when the crimson is done and progress until all three are filled again.

Nagato evades me still. I wasn't paying for him and he's supposed to be available through the soul trader so I'll just have to keep waiting.

stratego
May 6, 2007

Well, it happened again. Just like the struggle up to the bride saber or saber guaranteed pull, I got the vanilla version of Miku as well. This game seemingly, actively makes me not want to enjoy it. drat you a-team.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It would be nice if they'd put the "banner only" event character as the guarantee after however many pulls, but welp. I didn't get dress saber and fwiw I think she's supposed to stink compared to regular saber anyway. Valk miku has a lot more utility since she can fill the healer role for Aesir lockdown connects and her weapons give her p good attack and durability, but I don't think she's really make or break the same way characters like Urd are.

Boy I wish I could pull Urd already. Also so far I've got everyone except Len from the event. I'm giving serious thought to skipping him entirely and just buying X weapons for Miku/vmiku/Luka instead of getting his tokens. Pretty sure he doesn't have an important niche anywhere

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

stratego posted:

Well, it happened again. Just like the struggle up to the bride saber or saber guaranteed pull, I got the vanilla version of Miku as well. This game seemingly, actively makes me not want to enjoy it. drat you a-team.

That's pretty evil, I know it's bitten me before too and it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. With the FSN stuff, dress saber was fairly optional being a slightly weaker water based Saber. Valk Miku has been heavily hyped I think but while the unit is very good, she's not a Therian Urd. Fire and dark resists are so low she'll die to a wet fart and the healing is limited.

The next big thing coming is Materia which together with a small un-nerf to Heimdall will shake up the tank element again. Then again, the Materia we get may be different due to the one JP got being so strong. Until she appears on global and we compare stats we won't really know. Why they'd even think of releasing a better tank than Luca though is the question and the only reasonable answer that fits is: money grab. Turtle teams are already way too prevalent, adding an even better tank makes no sense from the gameplay perspective but if she comes in a star party banner it'll be plain that they're looking for cash. With 9M downloads and all the JP whales, surely they can afford to ease off on the ka-ching a little.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
There is an eventual nerf coming to turtle teams at least, where the team with more units at the end of a timeout gets the win. JP I think added it when they had their maid scenario, so it'll probably be a while before we see it since we're still waiting for Yamato. Speaking of that, one nice thing about the lead time between JP and global is we get advance warning on which characters to buff up. My Momiji is gonna be a monster for this coming event, and by the time the maid scenario happens my Sasha will be able to tank the whole thing probably

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm glad to see this event go, I have no love for the onslaught tower, and I'm not a big fan of this connect battle either since my team stinks at it and I never got any of the boosted characters to 4* in time to make use of them. The only character I missed out on was Len and I don't think he's worth getting, spent my brooches on 4*ing vmiku's X sword, a regular Miku x weapon, and a couple basic weapons. Also pulled Urd and I love her already, rushed her to purple and even at 3* with only her basic weapon she's still a great healer.

I really hope they release the Yamato scenario already, I'd much rather do a scenario than this tower

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Dog, your guys would have been fine at 3*, mine certainly were. Sure I orbed them but I was running Niji, Valk Miku, Miku, Len and Luka all this last week. They solo'd the 5 star connect without taking any damage at all and the 6* I just needed 1 leecher to do a bit of damage so it didn't time out. I'm not really into the whole vocaloid thing but I made out like a bandit on this event, I even managed to finish 479th in the third stage. Especially with so many people running connects all the time. I got:

all units available
5* X weapons for Valk Miku and Miku (the rest of the X versions are shite tbh)
5* sp weapons for all units
5* Miku strap
5* Bulldozer (gently caress me does Ranco hit like a truck with this thing)
2 5* Leeks (yeah, THAT many tokens and Hachune is 32/50 too)
4* Append costume
4* Tuna

I got to floor 231 in the tower although I'd admit everything over 210 was a chore.

With the connects I 5 starred a floaty ring, a straw hat should be done by the time Vidofnir goes away. I'm a bit miffed that I missed 5 starring a hardstone by 230 tokens but w/e, he'll be back soon.

Shower your Urd with hp items and pray they never nerf her.

I'm so sick of swapping gear around. Dear god a-team, make with the gear sets already puh-leeeez.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Dial-a-Dog posted:

There is an eventual nerf coming to turtle teams at least, where the team with more units at the end of a timeout gets the win. JP I think added it when they had their maid scenario, so it'll probably be a while before we see it since we're still waiting for Yamato. Speaking of that, one nice thing about the lead time between JP and global is we get advance warning on which characters to buff up. My Momiji is gonna be a monster for this coming event, and by the time the maid scenario happens my Sasha will be able to tank the whole thing probably

I think that arena change arrived today actually. Won a couple of battles with their dudes still about.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

McDragon posted:

I think that arena change arrived today actually. Won a couple of battles with their dudes still about.

Yup, it arrived today.

It was nice to do the connect tower myself, since I've only been playing for a little over a month and was able to get up to floor 140ish. I did waste the last of my easy to get gems gems trying to see if I could get Valk Miku (I only did 5 pulls though). I got two Mikus and a bunch of really good stuff, but no Valk. RIP.

At least I got Urd in the Star Party! :v:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dragongem posted:

Yup, it arrived today.

It was nice to do the connect tower myself, since I've only been playing for a little over a month and was able to get up to floor 140ish. I did waste the last of my easy to get gems gems trying to see if I could get Valk Miku (I only did 5 pulls though). I got two Mikus and a bunch of really good stuff, but no Valk. RIP.

At least I got Urd in the Star Party! :v:
VMiku is a useful character in a specific niche, Urd is an extremely useful character in basically every area of the game, I'd say you made out okay so don't worry

I was probably prejudiced against the tower since we just had one so I want looking forward to that slow grind going for the highest floor again. I did get some really good rewards tho, multiple Valhalla weapons including the gun that probably wasn't supposed to be out yet.

Also in today's patch besides the obvious scenario they gave Heimdall's shield MAtk blocking again. I haven't done many fights to see what a difference it makes, but it should at least make him decent again. I pretty much abandoned him for Luca and Niji before, but I definitely saw him zero out magic damage in a grand arena fight earlier so maybe I'll pick him back up

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
It's a very long overdue change that. I stopped trying to improve my ranks months ago because it was neigh on impossible to beat the embedded turtles and I get 200 diamonds a day being in the top 100 - why bother with more effort? I've put up a more aggressive defence team now and took a few scalps this morning. No more screaming "die you stubborn bastard" at the last tank standing as the clock ticks down.
The same change also goes for guild wars I think, do we want to start doing some more again? Or leave it till an event makes it worthwhile?

Heimdall may be useful again now. Mines no-where near orbed though so I can't really test (and don't care much either).

I like the look of the new girl Ayame and her skill is nice. I wonder if they'll put her special weapons in an unlimited banner or something evil. I'd hoped to have Amaterasu ready but she's been stuck on 46/50 for the last 3 days. Worst case another week :sigh:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Ratzap posted:

I like the look of the new girl Ayame and her skill is nice. I wonder if they'll put her special weapons in an unlimited banner or something evil. I'd hoped to have Amaterasu ready but she's been stuck on 46/50 for the last 3 days. Worst case another week :sigh:

Hahaha, sorry, that sucks but I just 5*ed saber after like a week of 49/50 so I know just how you feel. Still waiting for them to add the keys/whatever extra hero quest stuff JP has, maybe it'll help with this phenomenon. I don't know exactly how it works but I think we're overdue for it already

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I forgot to post this earlier but it may interest folk. Late on Sunday I was messing around with Memu and the new support for Android 5. I created a fresh VM and thought I'd play around with VC because the twits in channel go on about re-rolling. It takes about 7 minutes to create a fresh VM, set it up, forbid it using an email account, install VC and get to the first 3 unit roll. The first 7 times it was either Loki or Kung fu fei - neither of which are particularly exciting. I stopped on the next one when it gave me Niji. I thought about testing the theory that when a star party is on you can get Urd but it was pretty tedious so I skipped out.

You get Hel and Skuld from the first few chapters. I picked Gullveig from the elite ticket it gives you and pulled Momiji from the beginners banner. that gave me a solid team to farm with. They throw mana at you too so I used that to generate a pile of hero quests to farm for diamonds. The plan was to see how many pulls I could get before the SP finished (it had 10 hours left when I started farming). I managed 8 full pulls and 2 singles (29, 600 diamonds including the beginners stuff). The breakdown is as follows (number of SR- SR units):

4 - Nagato
4 - Odin
3 -
5 - Luca, Cat girl
3 - Nautica, Thor
4 - Mia, Odin
6 - Cat girl, Niji
6 - Verdandi, Urd, Liesa, Mia
single - Ranco

Knowing how the game plays means that took me an evening to prepare and another to farm/roll. For a free account, it got an awful lot of good units, that last one in particular was amazing. I'll be keeping this one as a benchmark of how the free game plays but I thought I'd mention it. If any of you are playing fully free and don't like your units much, a re-roll isn't that big a deal and if you time it right with a star party you can really luck in.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How do you know which types of weapons ranged characters want? Guns seem to be magic attack and bows are regular but it's hard to tell which characters want what. I'm probably missing something.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 28, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Radish posted:

How do you know which types of weapons ranged characters want? Guns seem to be magic attack and bows are regular but it's hard to tell which characters want what. I'm probably missing something.

That's the basic gist, you can also figure it out by seeing what kind of damage their limit burst does, and which of the two attack stats are higher at base. Why they didn't just label it somewhere i don't know

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Dial-a-Dog posted:

That's the basic gist, you can also figure it out by seeing what kind of damage their limit burst does, and which of the two attack stats are higher at base. Why they didn't just label it somewhere i don't know

It gets more complicated when you notice some abilities (unit or item) take the sum of both ATK/MATK and use the average, invert one or convert from one to another.

Basically though, check the unit description first, note which of ATK or MATK is highest and then see if one is mentioned in the special (if neither is mentioned in the special it does neutral or untyped damage). From there, pile on whichever will get you the biggest spike.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Cool thanks. Also I have some guys at 5 diamonds for orbs but it's still letting me set more orbs. Does the game just let you upgrade that indefinitely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Radish posted:

Cool thanks. Also I have some guys at 5 diamonds for orbs but it's still letting me set more orbs. Does the game just let you upgrade that indefinitely?

You can set 6 orbs after you get to 5, you just cant add more diamonds

• Locked thread