Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Applied as Juno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Any of you running this on multiple devices? Tried it a few times and it seems like there's no cloud so to speak. You can import data but it looks like everything's stored locally? That would be a very brave choice for a gacha game.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

I actually started playing this on release, just took a month long break decemberish until goon interest made me pick it up again. Currency definitely becomes scarcer but until now I was always able to pull at least a few times on interesting events. Got Christmas Mani on my first xmas pull, got alchemy lady on my first current pull, was able to pull a second time and also able to pull twice on the star party somewhere in between. I'd say as soon as you settle in it's okay but a bit formulaic. Do all your dailies, spend the rest of your stamina on advancing 5-15 heroes (cannot decide wether I want to actively strengthen my Grand Arena team or just give up on this timesink) and grab all the connect battles you see.
I'm not sure but I think the majority of premium came from clearing the refreshing connect battles and apology mail. It absolutely slows down but imo the gacha is generous enough that everyone should have a strong lineup until then. After that it's just a matter of how long you're able to suffer the grind. There's still not much actual content/reason to strengthen your heroes besides Arena.

I'll try again with the data sharing. I was scared to overwrite my current data with a new one by 'uploading' a fresh install.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Overflow currently has eight 'active' (as in Guild Exp 3d >0) players.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Can someone explain this to me? I also tried unequipping.

Illiterate Clitoris fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jan 28, 2017

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Gah, reading is hard! Thank you.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

:siren: It's Star Party time! :siren:

Pull everything! Or don't, because there'll be a part II!

I pulled twice for Luca and Odin and got nothing. :eng99:

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Yo, how full is the 'main' guild right now? I see a constant trickle of new players applying while the second one is still severely understaffed. It's not important at all right now but it'd be cool if we could do the fusion dance before guild battles come around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Four remaining actives in the overflow.

• Locked thread