Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
The promised OP, nice job.

You might want to link to the reddit wiki that seems to have the best collection of information at the moment

https://www.reddit.com/r/valkyrie_en/wiki/index

Still things missing from it but it's more complete than the other scraps around.

This game is good. So far it's only crashed twice in 6 hours or so, the translation is pretty decent and I haven't noticed any real bugs. The reforge/fusion difference is a bit confusing (to me it was anyway) but the game is very good at showering you with currency. I've made at least 12,000 diamonds in 2 days just playing, it's not even felt grindy (yet).

Some of the hero's are pretty OP though. I got lucky and pulled a ridiculous set of super rares from 3 or 4 10x pulls of the event. You want Heimdall basically as he's the only tank but it's easy enough to use L50 merc Heimdall's to get through the chapters. Freya is insanely powerful, she's the same level as the rest of my team, equivalent gear etc but she's consistently the MVP listed (Skadi is 2nd).

Anyhow, try it, it's fun (the story is kinda corny mind).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

boy are my arms tired posted:

this game is extremely good; i posted about it in the android thread but the freebies they give do add up; i came back to almost 5k in IAP after only a month and a half of break, which was a roll and a half of the 10-pull gacha

i pulled loki and the new dark knight dude, which owns because his aesir hitting trait allows me to royally screw people who frontline heimdall

The tail end of this event has been very kind to me. I only start playing yesterday, albeit rather intensively and I've farmed up a stupid amount of diamonds which then got plugged into pulls. Even so, I've been ludicrously lucky. My team is

Heimdall, Skadi, Zota, Thor, Freya (Baldr for chapters, the heal is so handy).

I got Hel, Loki, Luflit, Idun, Liesa, Vali and dozens more. It just showered me with heroes at the beginning. I barely had any gear until I ran some mana pulls.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

baram. posted:

i applied as baram. for whenever a spot opened up. rerolled for a bit but the best i wound up with was freya+wulfdude+ a winged helm, which lets me regen 5% hp a turn for 3 turns. good for a tank.

Freya is good stuff. Give her MATK and SPD gear - the SPD stuff is so she gets the charm off in the arena before the other team gets to do it. Her damage output is pretty crazy too.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
The weird part is that the orb event quest is Elf only. I happened to have 5 elves so I leveled them to 28 and took them in naked. The first one was predictably simple but they got humped badly by the second.
Why it's race restricted is anyone's guess. The stamina cost is pretty high - maybe the orbs are rare enough to warrant it?

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Clocks posted:

My suggestion for orb quests is to friend/follow those lvl 50 top rank people, usually a few of them will put up an appropriate mercenary that can carry (or almost carry) the 3* quest.

I thought of that but none of them had any elves.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
My hero streak continues: I pulled Marmalade from the 4th try at hosting the event at 4*.

However, you don't actually get the char to use until you get 10 souls to unlock it. But she gets a soul quest so it's just a matter of time again.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

It was actually off of the 3* gear guaranteed thing, I was really aiming for the helm or blutgang since i think the top dudes have that on their shared unit (I remember some dudes skuld double tapping a boss for insane damage)!

I did not know about the barrier effects overriding though, that's a shame. I guess Baldr / Heim / Idun would be better for a core then

My problem is I have too many units that I'm fairly sure are good; Freya, Loki, Heim, Idun, Baldr, Luflit, Zato, Hel, Canon is ranked higher than Momiji, but I have both...

I have all those except Momiji and going by my experience you'd probably be best like this:

Chapters: Heim, Loki, Zato, Freya, Baldr

Arena: Heim, Loki, Zato, Freya, Hel (or Canon) - Loki and Freya want at least one item with SPD. Do unto others first etc

I have Luflit at 4* now and even in the arena where she's supposed to shine, the other units do better (more reliable against many make ups).

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Clocks posted:

For arena I'd actually do Heim, Zato, Freya, Hel & Canon (or Momiji). It's a good idea to have at least one ranger in the back because otherwise other Momijis can eat your mages for breakfast. Canon and Wolfgang are usually placed in that slot because they do MATK and can thus do well against Heim's ATK barrier. I have not played with/faced Zato but apparently if built up he can destroy other people's Heim's so you'd have him there for that. You can play around, though.

Zato does exactly that. Mine jumps in and does between 9 and 16k damage. I'm still around the 1200 rank mark today too which surprised me. Having no archer can be a hassle but mostly it's 6 or half a dozen since Heim drops so fast anyway. I might try a few battles with the wolf dude and see if he makes much difference.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I bought some diamonds today thinking I'd get in on that 3 times thing that ends today. I was not disappointed. The first pull was 5 super rares and the next 2 had three each. I ended up taking Moon God Mani, Witch Gullvieg and Battle God Thrud home along with enough soul gems to promote both Heimdall and Vali to 4*.

Definitely staying away from the crap shoot for a while now though as I must have used up a few months worth of luck in the last week.

I did some experiments with the arena today too. Could we change the guild message to make it clearer please? Win or lose doesn't matter, we get guild experience for any arena or grand arena fight. Just keep doing them any time you have a free go.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

horriblePencilist posted:

Been playing this for a while now. I made it to level 35 yesterday and my current team is Heimdall, Skuld, Hel, Freya and Momiji, although I'm training up a whole bunch of 3-stars like Thrud, Thor, Loki etc because the chapter 13 boss completely walls me off and I have nothing better to do. I really wish it was easier to load up characters with equipment, like auto-equip, letting two characters carry the same item as long as they're not in the same team and loadouts, so mixing and matching teams is easier. I also tend to lose in the arena against teams with a lower power rating, is it because these folks micromanage their teams or is there more of a randomness factor?

Easy solution which has been mentioned before: Go to the leaderboard and follow the top 10 or 20 players. Go to the fight that's holding you back and pick a L50 Heimdall. Profit.

It's a new game so we can hope better management options come later. For right now though we have to suck it up. For arena there is no micromanagement, anything you press is ignored as far as I can tell. It auto uses specials and limit as it feels like. Probably to make it so that arena battles can't be influenced by lag - it's strictly your chars and gear vs theirs. There's also a bit of random in hit sizes, crits etc.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
For mana, the current hero exp and mana thing is x3. I made over 2M mana there today leveling my hero collection (the qualifying ones anyway).

Now, please try to remain calm and not hurt me. The first pull of that new banner with the alchemist got me this

Being a glutton I hit it another 3 times using my remaining gems but it was worth it. I have 3 more 4* heroes now including the new one. Next I need to convert the mana to gear, reforge if necessary and get at least something on all my decent heroes.

On the other hand, I got pretty much bugger all from the hero quests today but I don't have much right to complain at this point.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
The new sky whale turned out pretty easy to get. I hosted 1 through 3 of the connects then the first 4* I hosted dropped the soul. Unlocking it will take ages if the mermaid is anything to go by (she's still 9/10).

The bow for 1000 whale points looks worth farming up too. I might see if I can get a 2nd bikini before the mermaid event ends.

Mostly though I need to strip all my heroes and spend time with the horrible UI to mash up a set of super gear. There's no remove all button so I guess I have a lot of screen pressing to look forward to.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

pixaal posted:

You can select gear another character is wearing, it will ask you if you are sure you want to take it off. If you want to just mass sell the stuff you can do this all from a single character and it will keep taking off whatever is currently equip and steal the item from the other person. It's a bit quicker than going to every character.

Yeah I know, that's also how you can swap gear from one slot to another. I want to take it all off though so I can use any of it as base or materia and munge up the best gear possible.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

pixaal posted:

Grand Arena adds a good bit. You really only need 2 solid teams for it since you only need to win 2 battles, but a 3rd good team will be useful at high levels of play when you have 15 guys maxed out they need to beat your meta 3 times.

You can meta that a bit too since so many people just build for 2 teams. I use my best in team one, meh stuff in the middle and the third is hot poo poo again. So long as I win the first fight I'm generally guaranteed to waltz the third and win.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Going through my gear and distilling one "best" set for the 6 chars I use for arena/connect/quest took longer than anticipated. It also cost about 4M mana to do all the reforging (and occasional summon to get more fodder) but it doesn't half pay off. My arena team value went from 51k to over 64k.

And that's with only 2 pieces of 5* gear and nothing over L20 (I preferred to get everything to mid teens than focus on a couple of items). The motto of this story is do not neglect your equipment or it's drag your team down.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

pixaal posted:

You need 2-3 arena teams for Grand Arena (you need 3 teams best of 2 each guy can only be on 1 team). It gets expensive after around level 10-15 on gear so you want enough to put stuff on 15 guys at level 10+. After that you want to have a best team for normal arena and level that stuff evenly, when that gets really expensive go back and level your B/C teams a bit.

You will want the other guys for some of the harder connects and content that aren't out yet. The game really wants you to have more than just the core 5-7 guys you main leveled up. It will pay in the long run, but short run it will pay off more to give your core a big lead. Just don't go too hard and start using unique hero items as feed even if it's for heroes you don't think you'd main because you "have better". Meta can also change don't make it hard on yourself later.

Don't overdo it is reasonable advice for most things.

I've been playing for 10 days now. I have 39 heroes, 11 4* and the rest all 3*. 6 are purple, 14 blue with the remainder green. With the orb thing finished, gear is the easiest way to improve for people starting out like me. I started at a pretty opportune moment to be fair with all the freebies and bonuses. All I really need to do is switch one hero to get from quest to arena/connect setup so getting a strong core group makes most sense. Grand area is easy to win this way too. The core group is team one and since most people seem to invariably have a lovely third team I put my next best there with some 1 or 2* leftover gear. Getting more of everything will happen over time, especially seeing how slow the hero quests seem to be at giving souls. By the time I have enough heroes purple to make a serious move on grand arena, I'll also have a big pile of new gear for them.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Marogareh posted:

I have a question regarding leveling up skills. Can I still level up the skills even if a weapon/accessory level is 5* maxed out for example? It's the only thing holding me back from seriously beefing up my gear.

Yes you can. You just need the relevant skill item, it doesn't have to be the same star rating like reforge bits do but lower quality ones mean you get a less than 100% chance (and thus need more of them to ensure success). The skill increasing items seem to be pretty scarce so choose wisely.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Onslaught notes. Good stuff costs 10,000 tokens, if the lower floors cannot be farmed and you don't have high level super chars all you can do is look wistfully into the shop window.

Lower floors are pretty easy, use your crap chars as far as they'll go. You can only heal your chars for free every 12 hours so your Baldr is going to pay for himself again.

You can only carry 3 reward chests at any one time, the diamond cost is to open it right now and drops as time passes (hence the countdown on the chest).

You can of course pay to heal all your chars but it's not cheap but the cost does decrease over time.

Crimson chest - 2h timer
Ruby chest - 10h timer

No stamina cost, no experience, mana flasks.

By floor 4, my 4* all purple team is starting to take more damage than Baldr can fix (enemy teams are around 30,000 power).

Hope this helps, add anything you notice.

Edit: You can use mercs, it says 3/3 when you open the tab so there's a limit in place. The teams seem to be taken randomly? from the arena going by the names. I'm running out of steam in area 5 now. Power 50k and rising.

Ratzap fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jan 16, 2017

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

my thumb hovered over the buy diamonds button for this 7pull before i checked the thread, ty clocks

I did it anyway because I was going to get some of the fusion packages before they disappear and use the diamond components to get extra souls. While not the greatest offer it saves some diamonds and I got two heroes to 5* from it (most importantly Heimdall) and a couple of special gears that let me make 4* stuff.

I tried the orbs 5x special too but it's Therian only and while I have 6 of them, they don't survive the third stage of the hardest level.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I quite agree. I'm enjoying the game enough at the moment to be ok with tossing them some cash.

My arena team is steady in the 500 to 600 area now but I'm still tinkering with the GA team. 1200 or so arena tokens a day is pretty nice though.

My biggest beef with the game would be the hero quest drop rates. I do all of them every day and barely get a thing. 3 times nothing four days in a row is pretty annoying. Particularly seeing as the soul trader wants hundreds for something but spares count for one each.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I got the new squid head boss on the 5th try so that's nice. Onslaught is not going so well though. I got to the 9th floor (with a lot of tears) but all the teams from here on out power my best units by 20 to 30%. Any further progress is going to be slow at best.

I got all my heroes to blue as a minimum now but it's the promotions I'm missing. Hero quests are not being kind and my 3 stars just don't stand a chance against all 5s.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

pixaal posted:

Friend the top players using the crown on the left side of the home page, crush 3 teams with a solo Thor every 10 hours, up to 6 if you can get onto a new floor since that resets the merc count!

I'm using L50 mercs but I didn't know about the reset on a new floor.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Clocks posted:

Yes, you can use 3 mercs per area. This also resets each time you heal your heroes, so the key to getting past harder difficulties is just using your mercs in a strategic way. For instance, throw some fodder at the fight until you have a full limit gauge again, then pick a strong Thor and use his limit burst right away.

Blue or purple? Because getting your main team to purple is more important than waiting for them to rank up in stars. (That's a big boost obviously, but purple frame is an important milestone.)

I've been doing that. I got half of floor 9 cleared but the teams are getting silly. My best picks are around 74k so even with a 50 merc I'm under the power scores of the opposition now (I reroll them to get compositions I have a change against). There's 8 days left so I should hopefully manage to clear 10 before it's over.

My top 6 are purple but 2 have been stuck at 3 star for a while now. The daily disappointment in hero quest town is not amusing. Common crap I get 2 or 3 of but the ones I want are staying away.

From doing another couple of blues to purple today, it seems to take 600 to 800 stamina at least. I've not even tried adding pips to a purple frame yet.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Harlen posted:

Thank you. I sent an application for SMORBOLL, my user name is the same as my forum name.

Got you in.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Hungry for Apples?

One thing I've noticed since passing level 40 is connect fights timing out. People start a 5 star connect but have too little DPS (or low DPS joins). If the final battle starts with less then 2 minutes left they seem to fail. It's much safer doing the 4 star version for tokens.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Yeah I only did 5* once to unlock the mission diamonds. Between connects crashing and poor DPS it's not worth the hassle for me. I got a tentaclemail (kind of something you'd expect in a cliche anime but I digress) and the soul so I can just do them when I'm out of stam now.

Those new level up packages looked nice though so I got the ones I was able to. The stamina alone is great and will let me purple a handful more of my decent heroes.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Chapter 20; the big bad boss of 20-5 is Surtr, and its just him. The problem is beating him in the time alloted, since he has a very fat health bar.

I saw your post and it urged me on to finish the available story too. I failed Surtr first try with literally 1 second left. I used a Thor merc and my best heavy hitters for the next try and had 23s left when I killed him.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Ateam seem to be quite smart about cashing in. Resetting the first time buy bonus is likely to net them a load of cash again (I know I'm sorely tempted once more but I'll probably hold off till next month).

I stopped doing the Onslaught at floor 116, with a 20% stat bonus on top of the huge team gap it's just not worth the effort. It'll be back again soon enough.

BTW, Smorbol still has one space.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Painstaking Thor merc use got me to 123. I even blew crystals on a reset because I really wanted the Valhalla sword, no dice though. I did end up buying a second set of Aesir tears, but I'm less than enthused with them. I see them work OK sometimes, but all too often it seems like either a bunch of units hit at once or maybe multihit abilities bull through its effect, because usually the unit using it dies and stays dead. Maybe if I upgrade the skill a little more they'll do better

I got mine to skill level 3 and it's done a good job twice in the arena that I've seen. Heim should be dead but isn't, pops another GP and my lot cream the other team.

I'm done with the 3* special pulls too now. It gave me 4 Blast sp X for the cannon girl in 2 pulls - hello 5* cannon. Pew pew ensues.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
For those not in Smorbol (or not reading guild chat), Clocks mentioned a very important point. Hrungnir 3* and up heals from ATK damage.

I've been in 2 5* versions today alone with teams using Heimdall/Thor etc where you can see the red bar going back up. I beat one 4* where I did 4 times the damage of the other teams with ATK heroes - the damage calculation seems to add the heals back to your running total as a negative number.

Anyway, thanks Clocks, without the message in guild I would have been pretty surprised by the failures.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Illiterate Clitoris posted:

:siren: It's Star Party time! :siren:

Pull everything! Or don't, because there'll be a part II!

I pulled twice for Luca and Odin and got nothing. :eng99:

I whaled it up a fair bit. No Odin but I got Luca (to 4 stars), 5 star'd a bunch of my others and even got a 10 pack of Skadi's. It gave me the X version of Odins weapon but no Odin, bloody tease.

The blacksmith is full (and I already maxed the storage) so over the next few days I'll get things reforged and fused up.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Radish posted:

I got a Luca but no-one else. I got like 20 Baldrs :(.

Yeah, so many Baldr, Idun, Heimdalls.... I have 630 soul coins after the big spend today.

Clocks posted:

Luca is a new unit who is not exclusive to star party but has increased rates during it. She's a tank and looks pretty promising. (She has a weird story where she's a masochist who loves getting hit. Thanks japan.)

Hey, they're pretty restrained. She's not your little sister, wrapped in tentacles and no rape-y backstory. So chalk one up for almost normal, getting there Japan.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

On the plus side, you can hit the soul shop and :homebrew: ball out son.

There was a halloween Garn in there yesterday I almost bought but I decided to save it for something more useful.

Turns out Luca is pretty good. I got her to blue frame, gave her a bunch of tank gear and put her on my 2nd group of the grand arena. That gives me a tank on all 3 groups now between Heimdall, Niji and Luca. I changed my main arena group up too because I got Canon and Hel to 5 stars (hel with > 5k MATK is loving scary).

Doing a purple splurge a few days back got me to level 50 as a side effect. The downside is I have to pay attention to connect battles because the 5 and 6 star ones often turn into poo poo shows. I found a safe, quiet channel to hide in too - 47. Until they implement a mute function it's a good place to be.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Clocks posted:

drat it I told myself I'd do a bunch of mana summons to try to get Odin's weapon and forgot. :negative:

Did a bunch of pulls on part 2 but didn't really get anything good at all. Verdandi seems to be pretty good because she attacks the farthest three units and buffs your own back row. So in theory you could pair her with like, Ranco or Momiji and destroy their own team from the back forward. And if someone has like, Hel or something the flying would hit her extra hard. Downside is these units take ages to rank up so me trying to get her was just greed really.

I got his weapon but no Odin. I wanted the new unit more though but after tipping a fair amount of cash into it I had nothing but a lot of gear and fresh 5 stars (all very nice of course). On the 2nd last pull before I threw in the towel, she was the very last thing to appear.
Of course it'll take ages to get her built up but seeing as the soul won't be in the shop etc, having her is the hard part. I got so many Luca's she's 5 starred and 20 went to the trader...

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Orbs are dropping in threes again. I read the news items but didn't see that mentioned, I just noticed while getting an orb finished today. I've no idea how long it's going to last so dig in while you can.

The new valentines unit seems mediocre. Another archer type and not really special. There are so many banner summons at the moment it's pretty crowded looking.

And the level bags got reset too. Between the resets on limited stuff and being so high in the rankings, you'd think they must be raking in the cash.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I indulged and had 2 pulls on the new banner - my lovely witch got to 5 stars at last and I got the new unit. Happy times.

The 3 orbs deal runs till the end of the month which means prime time to do the purple pips on my best units.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
There sure are a lot of events going on just now. I'm not too happy how this new one requires the gacha unit if you want the free one to reach 5 stars.
It just feels like they're turning the money generator to 11 whereas I'd hoped this game would be a bit less aggressive about it.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I've got Maully to 4 star now so I thought I'd let you know what it took (if you're wondering).

The normal version of things is pretty easy so just plough through that and you should have 25/30 on Maully.

Hard is a massive ramp up in difficulty - 5 star and full purple pips (so god only knows what Hell has). Chapter 2, part 5 drops 10 Maully souls but only if you can beat Nautica only using Maully. This failed miserably as a 3 star blue Maully so I kept going thinking I could just get the next 10 pack down the line. Those are only available if you have Nautica in the party. So I went back, got Maully to Level 54, 2 purple pips and all the best gear from whoever had it onto her. On the 6th try the dice rolled an extra dodge or something and she won. On promoting to 4 star her power score jumped by almost 5k. People have said the fight is reasonably simple if you get her fully purple but that's a hell of a lot of stamina if you don't have a huge orb stockpile.

By the time I finished that, I had enough free diamonds for 2 pulls - I got Nautica on the 2nd one :negative:

I'm very close to 55 now but I have a feeling that the Hell levels are going to crush me anyway since I don't have my units fully developed. It'd be nice to get Maully to 5 star but somehow I think they've set the bar a tad too high especially since you can't use mercs.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Everyone gets Sigurd I think, maybe Bertha too? But I didn't get Niji as third so that's definitely random.

Jehuti posted:

The other good thing about the event is to get 3 stars on the maps, you don't have to do all 3 conditions in one battle. Makes it a bit easier to get Maully's unique weapon, especially for me at level 44.

Some of the later Hard levels have things like '1 or fewer deaths' plus 'take 2 elves' which makes being able to fulfill them separately almost a necessity really. I have a couple of elves around 50, swapped gear onto them but they still died like flies without the event stat boost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Marogareh posted:

Finally got Freya as my 41st unit. I've gotten so many brisingamens before her that I made the X one a 5* and the normal one a 4*.

Freya is the bomb, well, slightly less so now they put in the charm immunity ring but still.

This memories event is turning out to be pretty irritating. I'd love to see stats on how many people have actually made it to Hard, let alone Hell. I've cleared all the way to Hard 9-5 now but that's where I hit the brick wall. You have to kill a 5 star, full pip purple Nautica with Twinblade only in 70 seconds. Mine is L55, 5 star, single pip purple with the best gear I've collected and she died after doing about 20% damage. I have no loving clue how they expect people to actually do this one. I'll add one set of orbs to fill another pip and see if that makes enough difference to push on with more.

• Locked thread