Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«10 »
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

bull3964 posted:

The real issue is 2018. If he can rally his base with statements like these and win elections for people that will do what he wants in Congress, there's really no end to the rules that could potentially be
rewritten with congressional support.

He just extremely failed to do this in Alabama, so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

FWIW I enjoyed Robin Thede's show last night.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

haveblue posted:

He failed to get the guy he endorsed but he doesn't really know what he's doing and the guy that won is more on his side anyway, so I wouldn't really say Alabama was a failure.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Yeah, it's not as though Alabama is presenting and "good" options here. Just Bad and Worse, and I'm not sure which is which.

bull3964 posted:

He can't right now. But it's not comforting that the head of the FCC won't condemn his statements.

The head of the FCC is one of his corporate swamp monster cronies who used to work for Verizon and wants to kill net neutrality, of course he won't.

raditts fucked around with this message at Oct 14, 2017 around 15:21

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I have saws for hands and am given to whimsy.

haveblue posted:

Don't be fooled by the surface optics. Alabama Republicans voted for the Trumpiest candidate possible, while Trump basically sabotaged the stump speech for the eventual loser (Mitch McConnell's guy) by flat-out saying he didn't really give a poo poo either way and hadn't even met the guy. And then setting fire to the NFL, so nobody even remembered what the hell he was even doing there by the next morning.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.

whose watching noah's chicago run?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I really can't stand when they do a week somewhere and it's all just references to crap in a city I've never been to and don't care about.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

gently caress deep dish tho

really the direction that segment went was unpredictable to say the least

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

Stewart took a few direct shots at Rahm Emanuel. Hopefully Trevor's willing to do the same this week.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Polygynous posted:

gently caress deep dish tho

Deep dish owns.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I failed the Digg Button Challenge™

IRQ posted:

Deep dish owns.

I've never tried deep dish but I believe that Italian guy, he was very convincing and I liked the way he took it apart.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace

gently caress thin crust. Lou malnati was delicious.

FELD1
Nov 4, 2009

The thing about deep dish pizza is that it's often really more of a casserole type of food where you need a fork and plate to eat it effectively. Also, I think Ronnie purposely got the nastiest looking product too. Still a really funny skit, especially because I like both types of pizza.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

He also clearly let the pizzas sit out and get cold and yeah deep dish is absolutely not good that way.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

deep dish is trash no matter what temperature

Good soup!
Nov 1, 2010

whatcha know about mary jane
how ya'll feel about mary jane
ya'll don't know about mary jane
cause she's my main thing

Lipstick Apathy

IMO they keep doing the fake movie trailer thing way too much

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

World-changing power, absolutely no side effects!

There is good and bad pizza of all kinds, and the bad pizzas of different kinds gets bad in different ways so that's gonna put different people off. There is a pizza out there for everyone, even the pineapple weirdos.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bruceski posted:

There is good and bad pizza of all kinds, and the bad pizzas of different kinds gets bad in different ways so that's gonna put different people off. There is a pizza out there for everyone, even the pineapple weirdos.

Look buddy we have to have strong opinions about pizza around here and belittle everyone elses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Bruceski posted:

Deep dish doesn't deserve to be called pizza, as it more resembles a garbage can made of dough and filled with vomit

«10 »