Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Echo Chamber posted:

Very tangential, but if you're hungry for a little more Report, last night's Colbert had a callback to the On Notice board.

Also, this bit feels very much like an old Report bit. The end of it gives me an excuse to share it in this thread.

The ending bit was indeed great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Anyone else getting a bit depressed anytime Klepper interviews Trump supporters? it's always the same craziness and the campaign rallies never seem to end.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Justin_Brett posted:

I mean, the nature of the show and the show's stance against their candidate means he must make a beeline for the craziest people at them.

Yeah, but judging by the sun in the videos, it's not like it took long to shift through people to find the crazy.

Although I suppose being covered in facepaint helps.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Mar 22, 2017

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

raditts posted:

I would like to see Larry have a show somewhere else though

Please no, I just got the sound of him laughing at his own jokes every minute out of my head, don't make me relive that.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Some people must have worn rose tinted glasses watching the nightly show panels because they ranged from "meh" to "inducing large amounts of legit outrage" due to some of the stupidity mentioned above.

I do not miss the sound of Larry laughing at his own jokes at the end of every sentence.

• Locked thread