Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Anyone else getting a bit depressed anytime Klepper interviews Trump supporters? it's always the same craziness and the campaign rallies never seem to end.

I mean, the nature of the show and the show's stance against their candidate means he must make a beeline for the craziest people at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
The funniest bit to me was "Mike Pence's EVIL twin brother", but other than that it was a half hour break until @Midnight.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Echo Chamber posted:

I don't think Saturday was precisely the victory lap for Hasan Minhaj or Sam Bee that people were spinning it as. Those events were the perfect foil for Trump; and it pretty much validated the story Trump's been telling, which is the Washington media, Hollywood, and now the so-called "comedy establishment" all gathering around, wearing fancy clothes, drinking champagne at fancy events and mocking the Dear Leader that "real america" elected.

That's something I've started to notice about Noah's Daily Show recently. It was certainly liberal before, but now it seems a bit more...elitist, I guess? Like any dissenting view isn't mentioned or gets held up as wrong. When that's part of why the President they don't like was elected, you'd think they'd lighten up on the 'you're with us or you're stupid/racist/sexist/etc' stuff.

Justin_Brett fucked around with this message at 21:22 on May 2, 2017

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Gave the President Show another shot this week, and oof. It's such a mean-spirited show.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
If it was just Larry things would have been a little boring, but still fine. The correspondents and their dumb skits were what sunk it.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
That segment on Breitbart 'reporting' last night killed it, better than almost anything Nightly did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
People didn't want to see the new Ghostbusters, I'm sorry. It's been over a year, is there any point to still doing jokes about that?

• Locked thread