Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Neal Brennans Special on Netflix is very good btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Who did the make up on John Oliver? It's trump levels of tangerine.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

When I saw her on Colbert the other night I felt like leaning towards a leeeeetle crazy.
Let's settle for "extroverted".

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Echo Chamber posted:

This Jordan Klepper guest sucks.

Edit: I just realized I'm talking about the same guy as the post above.

Just guessing, Jonah Goldberg?
No matter what the guy does or ever will do, I will always remember him for being eviscerated by Jon Stewart in 2008.

I am assuming this is the right clip, can't check since CC decided to geoblock their poo poo.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/rlt7ia/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-jonah-goldberg

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

The Opposition is cancelled effective June 28 and will be replaced by a new weekly 30 60 minute show for Klepper in early 2019?

What the hell?

I really started enjoying the show and the cast. I hope they will tag along to the new show, although it sounds like it will be more field pieces. And just 30 60 minutes per week. In 2019.
So no, I guess?!

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Jun 19, 2018

• Locked thread