Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Should have removed the "en". CurburineThusiasm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, it still had the logo in the corner so it wasn't Time Warner like it usually is.

The sound just cut out on @Midnight so some poor Comedy Central tech is having a really bad evening.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I did think Michelle Wolf was black :o:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Is the guy pronouncing "antifa" wrong part of what we're supposed to be laughing at? Or have I been pronouncing it wrong myself this whole time?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

precision posted:

I very seriously doubt he's a millionaire.

He's been hosting a basic cable channel's flagship show for two years, he's probably got at least a million socked away by now.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

bull3964 posted:

The real issue is 2018. If he can rally his base with statements like these and win elections for people that will do what he wants in Congress, there's really no end to the rules that could potentially be
rewritten with congressional support.

He just extremely failed to do this in Alabama, so there's that.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Change thread tag to

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Trevor Noah's cameo in Black Panther has been discovered- the voice of the computer in Shuri's lab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

IRQ posted:

Is this something other than him taking poo poo for calling the french soccer team african?

Looks like he's taking heat for a years-old joke about Aborigines. Maybe the alt-right is trying to claim another scalp.

• Locked thread