Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
where is the torso?...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

where is the torso?...

"Sarge, we got the call about twenty minutes ago. So far we've found about five of them."
*the Sargent nudges the black, plastic trash bag gently with his foot before gingerly opening the bag to peer inside, the only recognizable object among the gore being the strap to a set of red overalls. He crosses himself absent-mindedly and calls for CSI*

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Glorious!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
Mario is missing... in action

social vegan

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

too soon!

Piso Mojado

Bless u

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

<3 <3 Vanisher

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

MARIO IS MISSING! HIS TORSO

Dads Dip Cup

Drink-Mix Man posted:

MARIO IS MISSING! HIS TORSO

join Luigi on an adventure throughout history as he visits the pyramids of Egypt, the Tower of Pisa, the Eiffel Tower and more in search of Mario's dismembered body parts

Dads Dip Cup

Luigi: uh yeah hi I'm here to claim Mario's severed thumb

Museum Curator Who is Absolutely Not Princess Peach: sure I'll just need to ask you a few questions to prove you are the rightful owner

Luigi: um sure *begins sweating profusely*

Curator: what is the name of Mario's pet squirrel?

Luigi: I DID IT! I KILLED HIM! I MURDERED MARIO!!! *slams head against wall repeatedly, coins pop out*

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Mario's death wouldn't have been such a tragedy if it wasn't for Luigi hogging all the green shrooms.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Dads Dip Cup

Uxzuigal posted:

Mario's death wouldn't have been such a tragedy if it wasn't for Luigi hogging all the green shrooms.

BREAKING: Video evidence discovered that shows Luigi stealing all of Mario's extra lives hours before the brutal murder

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Dads Dip Cup posted:

BREAKING: Video evidence discovered that shows Luigi stealing all of Mario's extra lives hours before the brutal murder

<3 <3 Vanisher

alnilam

Dads Dip Cup posted:

social vegan

luigi to princess peach: m-maybe he's just in another castle ya a big beautiful castle where he can run free with the other plumbers, just up the road

Drink-Mix Man

What's in the box. What's in the baaauxxx?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Darkman Fanpage

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Yoshi has decided to drop his court case against Mario for grave neglect and harmful behaviour related jumping after coins.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Dads Dip Cup

"he would make me jump on top of spikes and buzzsaws, and swallow fireballs", said Yoshi via interpreter during a tearful interview. "but he still didn't deserve such a horrible death. nobody does"

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
An amateur photographer just mailed me this picture he took the other night... could it be real!?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Woah

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

social vegan posted:

luigi to princess peach: m-maybe he's just in another castle ya a big beautiful castle where he can run free with the other plumbers, just up the road

Drink-Mix Man

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Oh wow...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgUqUBjwum0

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAcBKbo44Q

• Locked thread