Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Sure, I'll play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

i am the bird posted:

Softclaiming as the popular Crayola color "butthole red"

Counter claim; that's my color!

##vote bird

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

oh hey it's byers hi byers

Hi, Asiina, how've you been?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Do scum still like voting Lumpen D1 for the easy case?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Sorry, was gone unexpectedly yesterday.

Infinitum posted:

Because it would help me

Ergo it would help town

Ergo if other colours have the same role PM it will help them as well

Ergo it would HYPER MEGA OVERCHARGE HELP TOWN

Fun fact: based on my role PM, some people are going to be able to take another person's color, by dipping into their paint can.

Inf is digging for colors he can steal, but not explaining why.

Inf is scum.

##vote Inf

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Infinitum posted:

That's wrong, but OK.

Really? You're fishing for colors, in a game where colors can be stolen, you admit it's for role reasons, and are being purposefully vague about what the reasons are.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

peramene posted:

Inf literally always reads as scum to me, but I have an untrained eye. His store of okay is very aggressive, which is fine, but I don't get it. It certainly looks like fishing for info.

I'm pretty convinced that there's something somewhere that would make claiming bad for town but again, I'm no expert.

I doubt anything useful can be done with this first day.

Based purely on the OP, I suspect that scum do not have a night kill? Maybe? But instead ruin Kashuno's undoubtedly lovely work by loving with the pretty colors?

Beyond that, I don't know that I have anything of value to contribute apart from if I were scum, I would want to look like a bitter meta-enemy of my buddies to trick town later in the game, and here we have stickup and Inf measuring dicks. Is that meaningful? I dunno.

There is an SK. I expect multiple kill.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

i am the bird posted:

How do we know there is an SK? Or is this something privy to you/your PM?

It's from my PM.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Infinitum posted:

It's D1. How would you know.

UNLESS U WERE DA SK

Wow, you caught me, I just full claimed SK for no apparent reason.

[/sarcasm]

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Dis one

Yeah OK you get setup info about another players role in your role PM :thumbsup:

That is, in fact, exactly what I'm saying.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Retro Futurist posted:

Oh! So wait, my pm specifically mentions blending with the same colour would be bad, and someone else mentioned the same thing, so it's safe to say that's a boiler plate thing in town PMs.

So why would chores even think about counter claiming? There's nothing in there to suggest that the same colour is another alignment or anything, and it obviously allows for multiple people to have the same colours.

I can't see the thought behind it unless his PM was fundamentally different.

##vote chores

You're wrong; brushes are a thing, and they absolutely can be a town role. Your case is built on a misunderstanding of the town PMs, assuming that they would be the same for everyone.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Moatillata posted:

This is a scummy vote imo.

Now, however, he is claiming a PR (brush) and I am hesitant to lynch him; especially in light of his recent posts.

You characterizing me as a someone rushing onto a bandwagon is p lovely and makes me feel like you are manufacturing reasons to suspect me. Not enough for a vote at this point but MY EYE IS UPON YOU

I'm willing to bet that brushes can be town or scum, but yeah, they seem to be how you PR this game.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

peramene posted:

the final hour

anything productive?

i dunno

lumpen is that a legendary lumpen list? i like it

I've got nothing; I'm phone posting because the weekend got away from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I've always hated the "wait for deadline" time.

##vote Asiina

:redhammer:

• Locked thread