Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I think this sounds interesting but immediately replace me if we fill up and somebody else wants to play because I suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Hi I'm Sara I'm excited to be here in loving town-aligned again boooooooring.

I assume flavor matters so we shouldn't reveal what color we are?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

##vote peramene

I really enjoy your posts tbh you're a quality member of this community.

I deserve this.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Retro Futurist posted:

Hi sara I'm dad

Hey dad, bit odd seeing you here, but uh, VBnice to see you're on time ❤

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Oh, hey Lumpen.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpen posted:

[X] I'm gay / who gives a gently caress / let's talk about anime

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not gonna do it.

But between us.

You know I could do it.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
how do we paint i wanna paint a bigass dick

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

So a self portrait then?

niiiiiiiiiiice

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
But when do we paint

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

U should get a ballectomy

Orchidectomy. For what it's worth.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Inf literally always reads as scum to me, but I have an untrained eye. His store of okay is very aggressive, which is fine, but I don't get it. It certainly looks like fishing for info.

I'm pretty convinced that there's something somewhere that would make claiming bad for town but again, I'm no expert.

I doubt anything useful can be done with this first day.

Based purely on the OP, I suspect that scum do not have a night kill? Maybe? But instead ruin Kashuno's undoubtedly lovely work by loving with the pretty colors?

Beyond that, I don't know that I have anything of value to contribute apart from if I were scum, I would want to look like a bitter meta-enemy of my buddies to trick town later in the game, and here we have stickup and Inf measuring dicks. Is that meaningful? I dunno.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I've missed you, Lumpen.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I am excited to see Kashuno paint a beautiful masterpiece and I hope winning players get to name it.

If there is an SK and a scum kill, and they are removals in classic mafia style and not, idk, hidden changes of what color you actually are or something bizarre - who knows at this point - but I'm anxious to find out. Deadline when?

Like ten hours. Okay.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
the final hour

anything productive?

i dunno

lumpen is that a legendary lumpen list? i like it

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
for what it is worth, I am good friends with AR outside of this particular universe and can confirm he actually does have D&D and that that is a thing he regularly does

we will indeed have D&D together on wednesday night and I am very much looking forward to it

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
For what it is worth, I was red, and attempted to mix with SSV to share in the joys of purple, believing we would both become purple.

I wrote the above and then realized I probably had a PM explaining the colorchange, and sure enough -

As anticipated, I am now a purple palette. Sorry, SSV. I thought we'd both get to be purple. I didn't wanna claim and gently caress town over but here we are.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Kashunooooooooo where the picture at

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm going to stay blue, I think. We don't need two purples. :smith:

Sorry, honey. I tried. :(

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##vote moat

aight if he wants to go

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Friends, I believe that was hammer.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

so i dipped peremene last night and got purple, which is 1-shot doctor

can safely say that they are town

Infinitum posted:

Just to clarify, you dipping is like a rolecop?

You've rolecopped peremene and he is a 1S doctor?

see what you loving do with this 'they' poo poo i swear to god

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
kashuno please where is our picture

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpen posted:

At least you didn't get capitalized...

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get to play more, I was super excited when you thought I was scum at first, like, cool, here is finally my chance to show Lumpen me being honest, at least I get this out of this goddamn loving town role, but no, nope, no.

Maybe next time. Good fortune and love in your life, Lumpen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Next game the scum team are all going to be lynchproof/deathproof and town are all going to be vanilla regardless of what their role PM's say because I am tired of my scum teams getting picked off.

presign

Let me burn them, Tobbs. Finally. Let me burn them. (Btw 4/4)

• Locked thread