Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«42 »
Baron Corbyn
Jul 1, 2012

#AllHail

Billy Gunn being there makes me wonder if they're actually doing Billy Gunn vs Tanahashi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

Billy Gunn being there makes me wonder if they're actually doing Billy Gunn vs Tanahashi.

You know, one of the odd things about seeing Gunn in In NJPW was just how huge he was. WWE's habit of hiring massive fuckers all the time just ends up making everyone look average next to each other.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Oh man Naito just wrecked the IC belt today. Please be okay IC Belt.....

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Oh man Naito just wrecked the IC belt today. Please be okay IC Belt.....

The young lions hammering it back out with the bell hammer was hilarious.

here comes the spunk
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

If Tanahashi is banged up and unable to travel, I hope they replace him in Long Beach with Kojima. I want to see a BREAD CLUB chant get going.

Baron Corbyn
Jul 1, 2012

#AllHail

Cody's being advertised for a show in Texas on August 5th. Would that point to him not actually being in the G1 despite what he said?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Somebody call Totoro

Ospreay v Ricochet 2 is so different so far. I like the nods to last year's match.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

sigmachiev posted:

Thinking it through a bit, the CMLL relationship becomes even more important in 2018 if they're going to run the subsidiary mostly out of LA. It's a smart move for both to always have some visibility of those guys going forward.

this is true, but I wonder if they have anyone capable of marketing to the Latino community out there. I understand that lucha shows regularly draw well in that area but your typical indie wrestling fan barely even knows about them, so I'd imagine the inverse is likely also true.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Baron Corbyn posted:

Cody's being advertised for a show in Texas on August 5th. Would that point to him not actually being in the G1 despite what he said?

Dave said "it's up in the air" but didn't explain why

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

Why isn't Billy Gunn in the Bullet Club? He should get an automatic in for being in DX.

Baron Corbyn
Jul 1, 2012

#AllHail

Bigass Moth posted:

Why isn't Billy Gunn in the Bullet Club? He should get an automatic in for being in DX.

there is a better timeline out there where the BONE SOLDIER was Billy Gunn turning on Yoshitatsu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

TAILBONE SOLDIER.

«42 »