Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Just catching up with WK11, what an awesome show. Sad for my boy Omega, but he'll have his day I'm sure. Probably the right call to keep the belt on Okada, since it really helps push him further as the Ace and also leads us to the very-cool upcoming Suzuki feud. Suzuki loving rules.

Edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

I think Ibushi's a bit of a lost cause at this time. He doesn't seem to want the big spotlight (because he most certainly could have had it upon returning from his injuries a while back), and I don't think the Tiger Mask W stuff is going to turn into anything more than him just goofing off in a mask. Maybe one day they run with the Omega match, but I don't think it's a priority for Ibushi to have that marquee match at this moment.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

I'd assume Kelly/Striker again. Or maybe even the AXS team.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Thauros posted:

In other news, BONE SOLDIER has disappeared from the roster page from the web site. I wonder if he's getting regimmicked when Tatsu returns?

Hope his new gimmick is "unemployed"

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

What's Bone Soldier up to? He hasn't shown up in a while and wasn't really getting booked much before that anyway. Did New Japan finally cut him?

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

I swear I don't care that much about Boney, but I'm just curious since I'm a relatively new viewer: was he ever "good?" Like why does he have a job in a roster full of guys who range from "okay/Yoshitatsu" to "Best in the World?" Someone's relative?

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Baron Corbyn posted:

from NJPW's official facebook

:stare:

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Kushida getting the comeback-victory makes the most sense, but I really hope Hiromu sweeps the whole thing and gets built until WK12 as this unstoppable force in the Jr. division. That way the guy that beats him at WK (probably Kushida) gets a huge rub and Hiromu can move on to bigger things like the IC title or whatever without missing a beat.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Charles Gnarwin posted:

We need to discuss something lost in the shuffle after so many great Dominion matches — YOSHI-HASHI is going to wreck Suzuki, restore CHAOS's honor, and finally get a belt.

I really hope this happens, as YOSHI-HASHI was getting a fun lil' push last year that seems to have been sidelined; it'd be awesome to see him finally have something to do and would certainly be a breath of fresh air for the NEVER belt (Goto never did anything for me as the champ, and Suzuki doesn't need it).

I basically want the NEVER title to be the "King of the Midcard" belt instead of the "Beat the poo poo Outta You" title. though it's fine if that's still a part of it going forward :getin:

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Tweak posted:

The Bullet Club hoody I got from PWT is extremely comfy and soft and the only real draw back is that it says, "BONE SOLDIER" above the logo on the back

RIP Bone Soldier

He's done, right? No profile on the site last I saw...

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

That was legit upsetting. RIP :daryl:

Fale, you can go straight to hell!

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

shiksa posted:

what happened to Daryl

who hurt him

who hurt my daryl

:rip: :smith:

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

FALE YOU MONSTER :argh:

https://twitter.com/TOKSFALE/status/888781022858432512

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jul 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Interesting casting for the Japanese version of Stranger Things.

• Locked thread