Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Having only ever watched one NJPW match (I know it was had Nakamura with Jim Ross doing commentary) this was my first NJPW event I watched. I have heard of some of the wrestlers on the card just from being a wrestling fan.

And holy poo poo did it deliver. That was pretty drat awesome of a card.
Thought the different type of tag matches were all pretty cool.
Main event blown my mind so many times. That was just amazing.
The spots and just the way they run a match is so different to me since all I've watched is WWE that they felt so fresh and new. They just flow and are so smooth. It's beautiful.

One thing that got me confused is are hitting the officials not illegal? They seem to grab and and shoved them around without any repercussion in the match.

I'll be sticking around to keep watching more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread