Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
When I saw Fale at the merch table when he was in Melbourne a few weeks ago I was really surprised he wasn't taller. I'm 6'2" and he was roughly my height. I was expecting him to be towering over me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
So War Machine won both of the first two matches right?

Second question, why did they have 3 consecutive tag team triple threat tag title matches?

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Okada is coming to Melbourne City Wrestling in November. I am dead.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I just got front row tickets to see Okada wrestle in Melbourne in 3 weeks and it feels very good.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I put my dirty hand on Okada’s perfect, sweaty shoulder and screamed in his ear like a banshee.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I haven't watched any of the tag league but my introduction to them was when they returned a few months ago and had endless matches with War Machine and GoD and I found KES to be kinda boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I was at the show and having just watched it I noticed they cut out a bit of a botch. In the edited version you see Slex throw Okada over the barrier into the crowd and head back into the ring, trying for a count out. In reality Slex got into the ring and as Okada was climbing back over the barrier, Slex went for a suicide dive but fell a bit short and hit the lower part of the barrier instead of Okada. Okada sold it like he was knocked back off the barrier and then Slex climbed into the ring for the count.

It really didn’t affect the match or the crowd or anything on the night, the match was still great. It was just notable because I was looking out for it to see how it played on video.

• Locked thread