Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I am 6'3" and I've stayed at a Capsule in Osaka five times already, they're surprisingly not too terrible and the price is unbeatable (my regular is about 2300 to 3000¥ a night through booking.com). Suica is basically an all in one card that does railpass but also can be used at Conbinis and Arcades and stuff. Living in the boonies of the boonies I have no use for one but it's a must have in the city. I walked up and bought my tickets on the day of for 8000 a piece, I was in the lower area of the stadium behind the home dugout. I got to see most people leaving and wasn't too far from Cody when he climbed on the dugout. I could see the action in the ring well enough even from that distance and I'm used to sitting near the front at NXT. I actually saw Germ Incubator walking around near the hotel but wasn't sure it was her and didn't say hi, oops.

Having now been to both a dome show and a sumo hall show, the atmosphere for both is equally amazing and if the winter travel is impossible for you I would suggest coming on a summer holiday for the G1. If you are alone and don't mind staying in a capsule hotel a week of boarding might cost 200 USD. Trains in the city mostly cost under 200¥ if you are sticking to Yamanote line type stuff. Food doesn't have to be expensive, a nice filling bowl of Tempura Udon is like 3.50 usd at the train station places, sushi is like 125¥ a piece average at kaiden places, even *the best Japanese food* Okonomiyaki is under 1000¥ usually although the Tokyo stuff will not be as delicious as good ol Kansai Okonomiyaki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I got pretty good seats for the Friday G1 Sum Hall show day of last year so I wouldn't be too concerned if you already are in Japan.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Finlay should turn on Kitamura post match and they should feud.

• Locked thread