Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Zelder posted:

I wanna play as Leon Kennedy, gently caress Chris

I admit that he carries a similar amount of firepower. I forget how he is physically, though. Would he just be Chris+Speed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Two under appreciated games, depending on how you view Gargoyle's Quest and/or Demon's Crest.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

The Wong stream also showed a lot of Jedah. He seems to be a key to a lot of powerful shenanigans.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

I've realised something.

Any sequel or added content is gonna revolve around the Cancerverse.

Consider. Thanos is facing off against Death. Death being killed off was one of the triggers for those 'Many Angled ones' to show up. But the game notes that the Reality Stone is cracked. That means the potential for holes in reality. Will probably attract them sooner rather than later, Death or no Death.

• Locked thread