Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
From mobile before zooming in it looks like his chin is a set of muscular thighs wearing a black bikini bottom (or not, depending on how dirty your mind is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Man Gamora looks like she's just skinny She-Hulk.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

*your

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Chaotic Flame posted:

Jesus. I'll be waiting untll this is a budget price w/ all DLC included before I pick this up since it's a budget title in everything but price.

I genuinely don't think they'll do a Game of the Year unless the game tanks horribly. SFV is generally regarded as awful and it's still going with regular releases

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I like how Ryu's dash basically looks like he's having from a dry cleaning rack and being shuffled forward.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

So can you not do OTGs in this game? I was trying to do a Spencer combo but the OTG Bionic Arm doesn't seem to actually hit.

Also hate that it took me forever to go from LP/HP/LK/HK to L,M,H,S in MvC2->MvC3 and now we're back to the MvC2 setup and it's breaking my brain.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Can you turn off auto combos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Chev posted:

Wasn't this thread the thread already?

OP has withdrawn from the tournament.