Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I had j in the b near me

Tacos actually look gross but it'd be totally worth it to be able to get tacos and curly fries in the same meal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
I can't even count how many Jack in the Box tacos I've eaten in my life. This past summer I was working overnights at FedEx as a second job to get a car after I wrecked mine, and me and my buddy who I carpooled with would swing by there like three times a week and go to town on a ton of tacos after we got off work at 4 in the morning. I also once got hosed up with a couple of friends and decided to order the three of us 30 tacos of which I probably ate like 13 myself. And me and some of my cousins once ordered so many tacos for us and our friends that when we asked them for a bunch of ranch on the side, we literally saw an employee through the drive-thru window opening a new box of the containers and just dumping them all in a separate bag.

They really are inexplicably delicious. A combination of across-the-board garbage ingredients - Grade F beef, limp-dick lettuce, and Kraft Singles served with generic hot sauce inside a stale tortilla - that, when deep-fried, becomes the best thing you've ever tasted in your life. And 2 for 99 cents. God bless Jack in the Box tacos.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol box and taco are names for vaginas

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Criminal Minded posted:

I can't even count how many Jack in the Box tacos I've eaten in my life. This past summer I was working overnights at FedEx as a second job to get a car after I wrecked mine, and me and my buddy who I carpooled with would swing by there like three times a week and go to town on a ton of tacos after we got off work at 4 in the morning. I also once got hosed up with a couple of friends and decided to order the three of us 30 tacos of which I probably ate like 13 myself. And me and some of my cousins once ordered so many tacos for us and our friends that when we asked them for a bunch of ranch on the side, we literally saw an employee through the drive-thru window opening a new box of the containers and just dumping them all in a separate bag.

They really are inexplicably delicious. A combination of across-the-board garbage ingredients - Grade F beef, limp-dick lettuce, and Kraft Singles served with generic hot sauce inside a stale tortilla - that, when deep-fried, becomes the best thing you've ever tasted in your life. And 2 for 99 cents. God bless Jack in the Box tacos.
so many how toilets did you have to replace?

i've never eaten at Jack. mostly thanks to the early 90s ecoli scare and my old college town having shittons of drunk stoner options. now i kind of want to try them out of morbid curiosity.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jan 9, 2017

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I've been drinking a bunch but this thread got me thinking about tho;se tacos again

e: gently caress it I got a pocket full of quarters I'm gonna go for it

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

luv 2 date boys posted:

I've been drinking a bunch but this thread got me thinking about tho;se tacos again

e: gently caress it I got a pocket full of quarters I'm gonna go for it

yesssss

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Xaris posted:

so many how toilets did you have to replace?

i've never eaten at Jack. mostly thanks to the early 90s ecoli scare and my old college town having shittons of drunk stoner options. now i kind of want to try them out of morbid curiosity.

Stomach of a champ buddy! Strengthened through years of glorious Jack in the Box tacos.

I do remember my mom once got food poisoning from Jack in the Box and their response was to give her a voucher for free food. Like, uh...

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

didn't chipotle do something similar recently?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

200 bad things posted:

didn't chipotle do something similar recently?

yea they were giving out like free burrito coupons or something to people to get them to come back bc their stock was tanking

e: it's still doing p bad and hasn't recovered tho you'd still be significant money ahead than if you had bought in 2012

weirdly enough, panera is doing really well still. that place is loving garbage and I'd rather eat shittiest fast food because at least it's cheap. even subway is better

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jan 9, 2017

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
A man shuffles out of the rain and into the Box of Jack. "Four tacos, please."

A cashier ignores the alluring scent of his garlic necklace and processes his order. A tray arrives to the counter. He ferries its contents to the table in the corner. He munches slowly at first, some shredded lettuce catching in the silver bristles of his moustache. Each bite is a sunrise of capital determination. Having finished three tacos, he enters the restroom carrying the fourth in front of him.

"Can you imagine being sucked through a hole?" Now he doesn't have to. The transaction is discrete. Satisfying.

This is merely an estimation, not a report.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

oh it's FUCKIN on now

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

luv 2 date boys posted:

oh it's FUCKIN on now

jesus christ u got more hot sauce than taco

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I used 2 per Taco and still has like 17 left over. Tossed them in the "miscellaneous condiment" drawer in my kitchen

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

luv 2 date boys posted:

oh it's FUCKIN on now

gently caress!!!!!!!!!

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

luv 2 date boys posted:

oh it's FUCKIN on now

AA++++ S rank poo poo right here. G dizzle those look better then the last ones. Like, more fried.

Makes me wonder how the tacos would taste if you marinated them in hot sauce before deep frying???????

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

:wtc:

Been enjoying Jack in the Box tacos for around 40 years and never saw the inside of one. Wish I could unsee this.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
IT'S HOT FOR TACO

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

luv 2 date boys posted:

I used 2 per Taco and still has like 17 left over. Tossed them in the "miscellaneous condiment" drawer in my kitchen

you're supposed to keep it in the refrigerator

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when you think about it, a hamburger is just a thick taco with a missing bit of taco shell

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
is a taco a sandwich

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I tried to make a taco pizza once, it didn't work

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i think 'sandwich' is a kind of platonic ideal that can be manifested in innumerable physical forms

much to our benefit

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

life is like a taco when you think about it

i mean like really think about it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
like is like a box of tacos

you know exactly what you're going to get

(tacos)

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
lmbo it looks like someone jacked in that box

:owned:

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Pro tip- If you want to ensure you get freshly fried tacos at 2am you gotta order em with no hot sauce, then ask for hot sauce when they give you the tacos and get a dirty look. I heard this works from a guy who knew a guy who's cousin worked at Jack in the box so it's gotta be true.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Iron Crowned posted:

I tried to make a taco pizza once, it didn't work

I worked at a lovely pizza place in my teens and we had a "Mexican Pizza" on the menu which was ground beef, black olives, tortilla chips, cheese and shredded lettuce with a big lump of sour cream in the middle. I miss that pizza place. Dirt cheap and just as good or better than the chains we had nearby.

Also, this thread made eat J in the B tacos for lunch today. I'd say I'm good on that craving for another year.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Taco Bell's tacos are not good, but their burritos are. They should rename to burrito bell lol

Taco Bell tortillas are abysmal if you're used to freshly made corn and flour tortillas from taquerias but I still get cravings for their crunchy tacos every now and then.

Thanks to this thread I am going to get some JitB tacos, an egg roll, some jalapeno poppers, and some curly fries.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Taco Bell tortillas are abysmal even if you aren't used to that.

They're like play doh

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Mozi posted:

when you think about it, a hamburger is just a thick taco with a missing bit of taco shell

what would happen if you deep fried a cheeseburger?

[edit]

whoa

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

recommend you to go your local burger king and ask if they still sell tacos... they are not on the menu but I've been able to still order them before. I think they just take half a burger patty, slap it in a tortilla, fry it, then add half a slice of american cheese and lettuce

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ posted:

[edit]

whoa

i would pay somebody 20 dollars to eat that

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mozi posted:

lol same

like.. a burger is perfect fatty food. deep frying it is disgusting.

is this scottish? like a deep fried candy bar?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Slamburger posted:

I'll admit it. I saw the Box Tacos. No one was around. I jacked in them.

was out for a run and i thought about this post and lol ed irl

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Jesus Christ posted:

[edit]

whoa

Looks like they forgot to cut the legs off

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

help i live in a fast food desert

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Polio Vax Scene posted:

help i live in a fast food desert

i dont think that map is accurate there are several jitb's in denver

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I can think of at least three locations on Bell Rd alone in Phoenix.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Mozi posted:

i would eat the gently caress out of that burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke