Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If you have a college degree and post in here I will kick your rear end dude!! I'm serious!!! Unless you enlisted with a degree 😂
Where my enlisted Gs at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
YO I just scored a sweet deal on a V6 auto Mustang from the dealer right outside the gate. I'mma brb I gotta go pick up my teenage stripper wife so I can bring her back to the barracks so that we can pound Bud Light and raw dog it while my roomie watches.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Hey, sorry about the thread, guys. I got drunk and crashed my car into it.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hey guys, I just got married to this smokin' hot asian girl I met at the bar two weeks ago.

She asked if I had a pre-nup, which I think is an STD and I said gently caress no, my dick is clean as my M-16

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Guys I just bought my own 50 cal, just like the 107's in the arms room!

They'll let me keep it in the arms room, right?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Hey Top,

So I got drunked an punched out the glass in the day room doors and hosed up my hand pretty bad.

Can I miss movement tomorrow?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I have a masters degree :fella:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Hey, I won't be around tomorrow 'cause I've got to take Snuffy to court for his DUI.

You wanna mix Jager and Monster and play Call of Duty after work?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Last thing I remember was walking from the honch to the base gate in yoko thinking 'I have to act sober or the guards will gently caress with me'.

How did I end up in my rack?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Guys, whoever is smearing poo poo all over the bathrooms in the barracks, knock that poo poo off, I'm on extra duty next week and I don't want to clean it up

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I enlisted

gently caress

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Yo, can you guys keep it down? I'm trying to loving sleep.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
sorry guys i'm late, i had to do extra duty because i told the lt to suck my dick from the back

now who has the 4loko and jack daniels

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

What's even the point of drinking 4 loko now they took the caffeine out?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

just kidding, all you need to do is fill the can back up with rockstar as you drink it

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Probably easier to just drop a caffeine tab or two in the can.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Sorry guys you all have to go back to the boat for fast cruise. Someone got their dolphins tacked on and they want everyone who did it to confess.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Hello young soldiers, how are you all doing? Just stopping by to say hello and remain grounded in my officer life. Wow, that sure is a lot of dip bottles atop your bed and your xbox and your dirty laundry pile. Does your first line supervisor know about that? Hah hah hah just a joke, I don't want to interfere in all that "NCO business" top keeps telling me to ignore. Okay, I better go check my email. Hooah, troops!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Go back to your office, sir.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I can't hear poo poo over this loving Harrier outside, I better turn up the radio to drown out this loud as gently caress jet engine

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Bolow posted:

I can't hear poo poo over this loving Harrier outside, I better turn up the radio to drown out this loud as gently caress jet engine
I love the relaxing sound of helicopters hovering right outside my window. It helps me fall asleep every night.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Naked Bear posted:

I love the relaxing sound of helicopters hovering right outside my window. It helps me fall asleep every night.

Signed person who did not have to live next to SOAR

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

Signed person who did not have to live next to SOAR
They're on Lewis and I lived right next to the south end of the airfield where they just hover for what seems like hours.

It's not really that bad, you get used to it like everything else.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Naked Bear posted:

It's not really that bad, you get used to it like everything else.

I still can't manage to get used to barracks parties though

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
when i was at lagman our tents were right on the other side of the t-barriers from the landing pad. lagman was close to camp leatherneck, so we'd always have ospreys and CH-53s landing at all hours of the night. one time a CH-53 almost landed on our tents because they couldn't see poo poo from the dust, and the pad didn't have any lights. a bookcase we built to hold our gear fell and almost killed my platoon sergeant :v:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Ok guys sorry about this fast cruise but we don't have enough racks some of you are going to have to sleep in the torpedo room and a few of you will have to hotrack, in the torpedo room.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Hey Sarn't

I'm calling from Womak. I know I just got here and all, but you know how you told me to call you if I needed a ride? Well, I kinda borrowed PFC Smith's Toyota and ran a red light, totaling it and a hummer.

Oh one other thing. I'm kind of driving without a license. I lost it after not paying speeding tickets.

One more thing. I might be a little hosed up

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Hey bro, can I have the combo to your space? The new girl in deck is DTF and I need a place to hit it you know? And yeah don't worry, she doesn't speak a lick of English so it doesn't matter if she is cleared to be in there or not.

Ummm....you want to see if you can get a piece off her after I'm done? No promises she will be down, but she will be down. :agesilaus:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
If I see or hear of another Soldier cutting any strap for any reason, I will write you up on as many articles as I can find for destruction of government property and failure to obey a direct order as I can find. This is your last warning. Do not cut the ends, do not cut the extra sleeves, do not touch your knife or any other cutting utensil to a strap or I will go for time, money, and rank.

Sincerely the Ssg who just used the CO's oopsie waiver to get out of his own arty 15 because a different company ratted on him and his guys drinking two yeunglings for new year's Eve 5 (!) hours prior to moving trucks on post.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Blatantly stole this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

"Just so you know a local woman has been charged with deliberately spreading STDs. Her name is [Name] and she's known to frequent [Grimy Army Bar]"

*Clinic waiting room is full the next morning*

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

psydude posted:

Blatantly stole this.

Army.jpg

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Days Since Last DUI: 0

Guys can't decide between a Ford raptor or fully loaded turbo diesel whatcha think?

Also assault packs make good school bags right?

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jan 9, 2017

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Days Since Last DUI: 0

Guys can't decide between a Ford raptor or fully loaded turbo diesel whatcha think?

Also assault packs make good school bags right?

I'm going to recycle my old ACUs and wear them to class occasionally just so my classmates know how badass I am.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Here's your test: Going to tow frequently? Turbodiesel

Not going to tow and daily it? Raptor.

Gonna roll coal like a douche? Don't bother.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

*has rock star energy drinks in hand the entire day*

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

MurderBot posted:

*has rock star energy drinks in hand the entire day*

That's just my spitter, I drink six monsters a day in order to stay awake

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Pop-Tarts and NOS: breakfast of champions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

*checks to make sure ringer is on so people can hear my custom text tones*

• Locked thread