Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2088 »
Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Waltzing Along posted:

Change 2-9 to 2-4 and you are describing almost every other show ever. Sunny is an outlier.
Excuse me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

DoctorGonzo posted:

Hows vampyr?

Disappointingly boring, because every character is in theory disposable they all feel, well, disposable and their little stories never go anywhere so you're just left with a rather dull action RPG with janky combat.

It has its moments like where any other game would make a particular option an easy out it actually turns out to be the worst thing you can do but they're few and far between.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

vampyr seems like it's the kind of game that'll be on ps+ within a year

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

I still miss my ex.

Manatee Cannon posted:

vampyr seems like it's the kind of game that'll be on ps+ within a year

Its on sale now and im thinking about buying it

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Seems like a game that will get patch improvements. Sounds like hell to actually play

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

I have PS Now and apparently I'm supposed to be about to download PS4/PS2 games to the hard drive now, but none of the games give me that option.

My system software is up to date etc so I dunno what's wrong. Anyone else silly enough to subscribe to PS Now and not able to download?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.

Slippery Tilde

Seymour Buttz posted:

I have PS Now and apparently I'm supposed to be about to download PS4/PS2 games to the hard drive now, but none of the games give me that option.

My system software is up to date etc so I dunno what's wrong. Anyone else silly enough to subscribe to PS Now and not able to download?
I don't have PS Now but I read the blog article and iirc they said it would be "rolled out over the next few days" and to keep checking back.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

It's supposedly up in Europe. Been checking daily and also don't have the option yet (US).

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Gonna be a good opportunity to check out all those PS2 jrpgs I've always wanted to try but never enough to commit actual money to.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

+ As you said, they built incredible franchises and then completely abandoned them. Most infamously, the Half Life 2 episodes were supposed to avert the long wait for a Half Life 3.

+ Depending on who you ask, Team Fortress 2 was turned into a cosmetic microtransaction hellscape that was the canary in the coal mine for the rest of the industry.

+ Basically threw their hands up in the air and said they're fine with making money off of Sandy Hook Hentai Simulator 2019 unless they get bad press about it.

+ Build themselves up as this benevolent, enlightened, structureless, non-hierarchical wonderland, when ex-employee testimonials say its just as cliquish and nasty as Gossip Girl.

What is that supposed to be? Dota 2?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

RareAcumen posted:

What is that supposed to be? Dota 2?

The newer infinite hentai sex and asset flop edgelprd games flooding the market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I feel personally under attack

«2088 »