Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2096 »
Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Vikar Jerome posted:

why do they keep releasing games for this thing

Good question since the thing is end of life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

My OG is loud but I have three fans going at all times in my room so itís noisy as hell 24/7 anyway.

Iím really thinking about getting some money together for a RDR2 Pro upgrade. It would be an awesome game to start out my New Pro Life with. That said I donít actually know what Pro upgrades the game will have.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Fan chat. Get a USB dual fan to keep air circulating in your lovely media center.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

my media center is not lovely, tyvm. airflow-wise anyway

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vikar Jerome posted:

wait, FOTNS is out next week? that means im getting it on saturday, what the gently caress i thought it was out in november, did it get pushed forward? i dont have time to play these loving amazing looking games i keep buying at full price on release day you fucks. i still have kiwami 2 to go and spider-man. loving cowboys is out at the end of the month too? the gently caress is this poo poo.

Nah it's been October the whole time. Thank God For Gaming

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I straight up didn't buy Monster Hunter World and God of War initially because I don't have a pro. Monster hunter on the base PS4 just felt super laggy and compromised, and GOW being 30 vs 60 FPS is a huge difference looks wise from what I saw at a friend's.

Eventually I just caved and bought GOW but I did wait for the PC port of Monster hunter.

I think Sony's strategy of selling 2 consoles backfired because now I just buy games on PC if they don't seem designed well for base PS4.

God of War doesn't really have a 60 FPS mode on Pro, it's more like an unlocked 45-60 depending on what's going on onscreen. I'd much rather play it at a stable 30, their "performance mode" implementation was not very good

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

goferchan posted:

God of War doesn't really have a 60 FPS mode on Pro, it's more like an unlocked 45-60 depending on what's going on onscreen. I'd much rather play it at a stable 30, their "performance mode" implementation was not very good

If the Pro had an adaptive sync solution then its perfomance mode options would be pretty great, but they don't so what you get is a really inconsistent looking picture. Just go with the high-res mode on God of War since you'll get a very steady 30fps with an enormous boost to image quality.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

he knows...

Lipstick Apathy

I'm definitely not finishing DQ before FOTNS hits and to make it worse I've just had a business trip sprung on me for next week, so I can't even just shelve DQ for it because I'm not gonna be here anyway.

Goddamn video games.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Winter is coming. (Except in australia)

This means our PS4 Pros heating the room is a feature, not a bug.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

Tei posted:

Winter is coming. (Except in australia)

This means our PS4 Pros heating the room is a feature, not a bug.

Whenever I record PS4 footage, my clunker of a PC has to go full tilt to keep up, and both machines in tandem make summer deadly.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Itís beautiful.

DrNutt
Apr 12, 2007

Speaker-sama noticed me?

Rolo posted:

Itís beautiful.

Is there a way to play Fantasy Zone on the PS4? Because you should basically use that to play Fantasy Zone on your PS4.

You can play Fantasy Zone in the Sega Arcades in Yakuza 0.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Imhotep posted:

Lol I bought Drakengard 3 yesterday, did I waste my money?

I know this is ten pages ago but I really love Drakengard 3 and hope you like it too, like the rest of the games it adds flavor to the rest of the series without any foundation being needed. Just make sure your ps3 is very clean to minimize slowdown.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Rolo posted:

Itís beautiful.

Getting a very mid-90's food court at the mall vibe from this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think my new job is the job for me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2018 around 16:01

«2096 »