Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4211 »
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rinkles posted:

Concentrating on the dog violence is a bit funny to me. (I haven't watched said violence, the human torture was enough for me)

If Game of Thrones had stuck the landing, you'd be able to flay your enemies in at least two games by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

BUT SATAN'S BOY
I COULD NEVER BE!

Pork Pro

My first PSPOOR close call!

Booted it up tonight to a blank blue screen. Hard lock, full fan. No sound, no controller input. No response from front buttons. Reluctantly pull the plug.

Plug back in. Hit power on console, beep, nothing happens. Wait a second and try again. Hit power, console boots to safe mode. Half-way through safe mode disk check an interrupt warning comes up that says to plug in a controller. I plug in and hit PS button to activate, then a box comes up and says please insert a USB drive with software 7.5 or above to continue. wth

I back out, system powers off automatically.

I press disc eject and the system powers on again, spews disc. Into safe mode again, checking disk, successful. Powers off automatically.

Powers on automatically. PS logo Notifications say there's new firmware 7.51, cannot be downloaded. Weird, I have this stuff set to manual install, did it try to bypass that? I try to redownload, fail. I delete the notification and then try again. Successful download. Manually activate firmware update. Success.

Everything's....fine?

CMON, PAUPERSTATION! YOU CAN DO IT! 4 MORE MONTHS!

Kirios
Jan 25, 2010

Are any of the NFS games on PS4 worth playing?

«4211 »