Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Can I just claim that + the collection without owing a PS5? The way they worded it makes me think no.

Very stupid either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

The way they've worded this since the beginning, I think any PS5 free bonuses like the PlayStation Plus Collection and Bugsnax will require you to have logged into a PS5 system to claim them.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Baggot posted:

The way they've worded this since the beginning, I think any PS5 free bonuses like the PlayStation Plus Collection and Bugsnax will require you to have logged into a PS5 system to claim them.

I used to claim all the PS3 PS+ games, and I've never owned the system or logged onto one.

You should be able to claim Bugsnax for whenever you get a PS5.

Look at that happy little nerd.
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1321474434360889344

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQTk4eK2fP4

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Thinking about Bugsnax over here.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Infinitum posted:

I used to claim all the PS3 PS+ games, and I've never owned the system or logged onto one.

I know, but they worded this very specifically in the original announcement for PlayStation Plus Collection.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/0...ray-disc-drive/

quote:

For PlayStation Plus members, we’ll have a special new offering on PS5 – the PlayStation Plus Collection**. PS5 owners with PS Plus will be able to download and play a curated library of PS4 games that defined the generation, like Batman Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Fallout 4, God of War, Monster Hunter: World, Persona 5 and many more. The PS Plus Collection will be an added benefit to the existing PS4 benefits that PS Plus members receive for a single subscription price.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah but that's the PS+ Collection deal.

I'm assuming regular PS+ games can be claimed as per normal.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The Bugsnax eligibility is through the beginning of January

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Is there a 13 Sentinels thread somewhere? I have questions...

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i hope the haptics can simulate something 'falling out' of the controller. I want to feel a clip release from the handle on a reload. that would be cool.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

tuo posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3941452

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

tuo posted:

Here!

People in there have also been posting links to spoiler interviews that explain some minor details once you've beaten the game.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

How am I supposed to find DLC from the desktop storefront?

It's simply not even listed.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

guess I'm gonna own Hollow Knight on a third console now!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I want to play bugsnax but I have neither ps+ or ps5 :(

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's coming out on PS4

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Isn't it also coming to PC

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Yeah but that's the PS+ Collection deal.

I'm assuming regular PS+ games can be claimed as per normal.

Some people are saying that the new updated store doesn't let you claim PS+ games through the webstore.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

univbee posted:

Some people are saying that the new updated store doesn't let you claim PS+ games through the webstore.

lol can't claim via web, can't favourite, hard to find titles.

God I hate the new webstore.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

univbee posted:

some people? that needs verification (i can't check because i've already redeemed mine this month)

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I was sort of on the fence about Bugsnax but now I get to play it without having to pay for it! This is IDEAL!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Isn't it also coming to PC

EGS only at launch if you care about that

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Oh that is just fantastic, almost as good as their Flamingo song.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i claimed october's on the new stupid bad site

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tip for the new webstore - zoom out to 70% and it's a lot easier. I don't know why they made everything so big

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Tip for the new webstore - zoom out to 70% and it's a lot easier. I don't know why they made everything so big

Facebook did the same thing, and I guess they expect us to run this poo poo on tablets or something.

The only tablet I own is a loving Acer from 2012 that reboots every 15 minutes

The disconnect between actual desktop users and web developers is getting asinine lately.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Holy hell is that store rear end.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Rinkles posted:

some people? that needs verification (i can't check because i've already redeemed mine this month)

I heard mention of it in the Goon PlayStation Discord. I'm asking my brother to check now since he hasn't claimed them for this month but has PS+.

EDIT he wasn't able to redeem via the webstore, it behaves like he doesn't have PS+.

univbee fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Oct 28, 2020

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

It's especially jarring because the first Alien film is SO lean, like there's absolutely zero fat, it's not even 2 hours long.

Criterion has a bunch of 70s horror movies streaming and they're almost all around 90 minutes. Its about the right amount of storytelling. I dont know if any superhero movie is less that 2.5 hrs and I feel like I know the characters even less than something shorter and more simple.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have secured a better headset for Bloodborne tonight! Excited to see what the forest brings me! :3:

if last night took me 4 hours and 34 minutes then that only leaves me with 7 hours and 26 minutes till I hit the 12 hour mark! Better step up!!

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
The Sekiro update is live! I’m doing the first gauntlet now and it’s too easy cause I’ve been training for this for a year and 7 months

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I gotta get Sekiro on PSn if it goes on sale soon, I never got my disk back :negative:

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

I gotta get Sekiro on PSn if it goes on sale soon, I never got my disk back :negative:

Bro I will buy you Sekiro is it not like 20 bucks now

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
VEEG IS LIVE https://twitch.tv/videogamessa

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Noo you can’t do that when the Sekiro update just dropped.. but all right, gonna fight inner Genichiro then watch and play too

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Can I just jump into the new Sekiro stuff or is it plot progression embedded like Bloodborne

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
I launched the game on my ng+8 file in Ashina castle before Genichiro and a bunch of text windows popped up with new options at the idols

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Imhotep posted:

Bro I will buy you Sekiro is it not like 20 bucks now

It's still like £40 over here, its madness

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I think im kinda giving up on playing any new games until I acquire a ps5. I've got spiderman, outer worlds, outer wilds, ace combat 7 to get through but I think I'm gonna hold off on sekiro and ghost of tsushima until i can play them on ps5. Think I'm gonna put my dark souls 3 playthrough on hold until ps5 as well

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

fridge corn posted:

It's still like £40 over here, its madness

Disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Ahhhh... I'll buy it for a HIGH price!