Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Policenaut posted:

OK so Hitman 2 Gold Edition solves that problem. Since I already own Hitman 1 do I just get the GOTY Legacy Pack Upgrade or the GOTY Edition Upgrade? I'm reading the store descriptions of both and it's like both of them seem to suggest you upgrade to the GOTY edition content.

GOTY Upgrade, I don't believe you can buy the Legacy Pack because it's just the old Hitman 1 maps for use in Hitman 2 and you get it automatically when you authenticate that purchase in Hitman 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Veeg, did you plan on streaming today?

Yes!

I am just sat on my sofa currently with my biggest cat ‘mountain goating’ all over me for a little while. I basically worked, got home, bloodborned, went to bed, got up for work a few days in a row! :3:

(Plus I do not want to be too much of a thing and people to get bored)

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

VideoGames posted:

Yes!

I am just sat on my sofa currently with my biggest cat ‘mountain goating’ all over me for a little while. I basically worked, got home, bloodborned, went to bed, got up for work a few days in a row! :3:

:3:

Actually I think you gitting gud in BB on the eve of the PS4's death is probably the most exciting development this thread has seen in a while.

Though Esco's journing is downright inspiring as well.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Can't believe BB is 5 years old, I was playing it last night, MAYBE the first time on the Pro and it runs and looks great tbh.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/Brendy_C/status/1321774966216511489

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

When BB came out my second child was only a tiny baby.

Last night I paused Ghost of Tsushima and went to the loo, and when I came back he was playing it and running around the island finding poo poo for me (don't worry, the blood was turned off.)

Time flies.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Arist posted:

GOTY Upgrade, I don't believe you can buy the Legacy Pack because it's just the old Hitman 1 maps for use in Hitman 2 and you get it automatically when you authenticate that purchase in Hitman 1.

Alright so that makes things a lot easier to understand. Hitman Game of the Year Edition Upgrade for all the Hitman 1 content, confirm them in 1 for use in 2, buy Hitman 2 Gold Edition for all the Hitman 2 content, and then I presume confirm in 2 later to unlock all of 1 and 2 in 3. This is weird but thank you!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Everyone's dream is to someday own a rig like that and become the most dangerous online predator in the game.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It looks like the things the Engineers sit inside in Prometheus

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm playing Motorstorm Pacific Rift on my Ps3 at the moment - its a real shame Sony loves to drop all their awesome vehicle series. jet moto, destruction derby, motorstorm, all great, all gone. what the heck.

I don't think there's been a game that hits the sweet spot of arcade physics while still requiring some finesse and control like Motorstorm.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

The Walrus posted:

I'm playing Motorstorm Pacific Rift on my Ps3 at the moment - its a real shame Sony loves to drop all their awesome vehicle series. jet moto, destruction derby, motorstorm, all great, all gone. what the heck.

I don't think there's been a game that hits the sweet spot of arcade physics while still requiring some finesse and control like Motorstorm.

Turns out 90% of the racing games I like come from game series that Sony kills for no reason

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

:five:

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

The Walrus posted:

Not only did they drop the series they dropped the studio! A lot of them are at Codies making Dirt 5 right now, though, which I think looks pretty rad.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Just crashed my PS4 attempting to stop Spotify from the quick menu while I was testing my new headset! I did not know that was possible :)

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

The Walrus posted:

Yes, it's a great series. rip

Turns out 90% of the racing games I like come from game series that Sony kills for no reason

Or sales.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

let's HUUUUUNT

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Okkkkkkk gimme five to get settled and I will boot it up and continue in cainhurst!!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

VideoGames posted:

Okkkkkkk gimme five to get settled and I will boot it up and continue in cainhurst!!

k

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It looks like the things the Engineers sit inside in Prometheus

If I was that engineer they woke up from stasis, instead of going apeshit and trying to kill mankind I would simply chill out and enjoy some gaming

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Ok. It is hoooonting time!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

How many innocent dogs/aliens will you kill tonight :smith:

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Were ist das link to watch?

Also I finished ds3 but jeez near the end I got tons of backstab animations that locked me in and not the enemy. They were free to spin around and kill me while I was in the animation and not vulnerable. Really sucked for the last 3 areas.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Watch Veeg hoont https://twitch.tv/videogamessa/

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

veni veni veni posted:

Everyone's dream is to someday own a rig like that and become the most dangerous online predator in the game.

I'm glad you added "in the game".

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Is there a Dog Watchers 3 thread at all or does anyone care

I’ve started it but it crashed on me after the first mission

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

let's HOOOOOOOONT

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

lordfrikk posted:

They did put a state of the art SSD in the new consoles, after all. Even for PC gamers the PCIe 4.0 drives are a new thing. The more I think about it the more I'm surprised they actually went so overboard with it. They could have just put even a regular SATA SSD in there and if the games were optimized for it, it should have still blown everything we're used to out of the water.

Not that I'm complaining — I'm glad this generation consoles won't be dragging everything down because they put an old HDD in there or something.

Oh, I was under the assumption that they were talking about a hard drive instead of the console itself. A 2TB ps5 for 450 sounds pretty good to me.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Far Cry 6 delayed

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

man nurse posted:

Is there a Dog Watchers 3 thread at all or does anyone care

I’ve started it but it crashed on me after the first mission

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945175

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Lumpy posted:

Note that if you are in the US / Canada / Mexico you have to use this URL: https://global.support.playstation.com/s/pscamera-adaptor?language=en_US

And also, note that for the first 1-50 times your put in your serial number and hit "Next" it will say "Oops, and error occurred". Just keep deleting and pasting your serial number back in and hitting "Next" again. Do not reload the page! Eventually it will work and show you the address form.
Ty, I was trying yesterday and it kept saying my serial number was the wrong format or just "there was an error" but seeing this post I tried again and finally got through.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Far Cry 6 delayed

I was surprised when this game got a release date at all earlier this year, considering we have seen nothing of the game beyond the cinematic trailer

Bad Parenting
Mar 26, 2007

This could get emotional...

I really enjoyed watch dogs 2, but after the first hour or so of legion it seems worse. I enjoyed the characters and the tone of 2, but legion seems like it's trying to be more serious and dark, and because there isn't a main character you just have these guys/girls who looks like you've pressed randomise on a dark souls character creator a few times. And the British accents are terrible.

Hopefully it will get better, but I'm glad I didn't pay for it

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

it looked unpleasant, in more ways than one

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

VideoGames posted:

Yes!

What’s the twitch channel name, VG? I’d love to watch too!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Blind Rasputin posted:

What’s the twitch channel name, VG? I’d love to watch too!

https://twitch.tv/videogamessa

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Necrothatcher posted:

Check out RE7 VR on base PS4 and the checkerboarding and pixelation around the borders - I figure that'll be gone on PS5 and we can get a full 1080p output to the headset:

yeah it will, the checkerboarding is gone on the pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4AHpHvb8Mc

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

So was Sony securing FF the thing that pushed MS to buy Bethesda?

no, it was sony trying to make a bid for bethesda and MS found out and nearly poo poo their pants so they went all in.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I will walk back my comments about bottlenecks, but considering I can only play abstract cockpit or diorama VR games without throwing up and having half-day headaches I am probably not going to try RE7 in any case lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Vikar Jerome posted:

no, it was sony trying to make a bid for bethesda and MS found out and nearly poo poo their pants so they went all in.

i think there might be a game of telephone going on here