Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I would love to be a NieR-Do-Well in addition to a BBB

God bless :japan:

Seconding this actually, thank you kind goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Also someone please tell me I’m not going insane. I swear to god those games were on sale yesterday or two days ago as part of the big indoors sale or whatever.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
Maybe it ended right when you were heading to checkout?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

VideoGames posted:

This one I had some lovely assistance with by Neddy Seagoon:

What, I don't get credit for my assistance? You're supposed to be the best mod, VG! :goonsay:

Seriously though, glad you liked it.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Mar 22, 2018

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Instant Grat posted:

Maybe it ended right when you were heading to checkout?

The large sale that it appeared to be a part of is still on until the 27th which is why I’m confused

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What, I don't get credit for my assistance? You're supposed to be the best mod, VG! :goonsay:

Seriously though, glad you liked it.

I am sorry for not putting your name I was using a thread in the mod forum to grab links and it slipped my mind!

Also it is fabulous and exactly what I could see in my minds eye even though I could not quite create it myself! :D

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

I'd like to be a BBBoyz!!

Bob NewSCART posted:

The large sale that it appeared to be a part of is still on until the 27th which is why I’m confused

I dunno about Dragon's Dogma but I think Nier was actually part of the Square Enix sale which ended just as the Indoor sale started. When did you say you added them to cart?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Also someone please tell me I’m not going insane. I swear to god those games were on sale yesterday or two days ago as part of the big indoors sale or whatever.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1744590/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1362969/nier-automata

Both Nier And DD went on sale from the 13th till the 19th. You missed it, sorry, best luck next time.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

There’s also a Humble Store Squeenix sale going on until the 27th if you play on PC.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

VideoGames posted:

Ok, I have queued a few Gangtags already (that I spotted earlier in the thread!)

The Yakuza and Nier ones are good to go! Also remember there are the Bloodborne and Vanquish ones, as well as the lesser known Knack tag already in the system.

Please let me know who needs some tagging and I will work my slow magic!

Yakuza, please.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Samuringa posted:

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1744590/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1362969/nier-automata

Both Nier And DD went on sale from the 13th till the 19th. You missed it, sorry, best luck next time.

This makes sense, thought they were wrapped into the indoors sale. Thanks mane

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I'd like to request a Yak-tag if I can please

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Evil Canadian posted:

Forgive me if it was posted already, but you can get a 20% off coupon on any game on psn valid til the end of the month by going here:

https://live.playstation.com/

And completing the appropriate quest. They are taking the stuff they use for capcom pro tour and applying it to other games I guess. Can't use it for pre-orders (like ni no kuni or farcry 5) but as soon as they release it will work.

Boo can't use this in Australia. That would have been super dope and I'd grab GTAV with it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah it’s NA only. Would have used that for Y0 or FC5 if it’d work with that :(

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I would like a Yakuza tag please.

Also an hour to see if NNK2 is good.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007

VideoGames posted:

Ok, I have queued a few Gangtags already (that I spotted earlier in the thread!)

The Yakuza and Nier ones are good to go! Also remember there are the Bloodborne and Vanquish ones, as well as the lesser known Knack tag already in the system.

I'd love a Yakuza tag if possible, please.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Can I have a Yakuza tag pls

Several Goblins
Jul 30, 2006

"What the hell do they mean? Beefcake?"

I would love a Yakuza tag, please!

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Yakuza tag, please!

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

VideoGames posted:

Dear VideoGames,

I would greatly enjoy a Bloodborne and/or Yakuza tag, preferably both if you can fit them in there with the rest of my crap. If not I'll settle for one of the two, whichever you choose is fine :shobon:

Mira
Nov 29, 2009

Max illegality.

What would be the point otherwise?

I haven't been keeping up but as long as we're asking for stuff, I'd love a Bloodborne tag.

Mira fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Mar 22, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bob NewSCART posted:

This makes sense, thought they were wrapped into the indoors sale. Thanks mane

Neither were part of the indoors sale actually, DD was part of the Capcom sale which ended on Tuesday and N:A was part of the Square Enix sale the previous week although they extended the discount on it for an extra week

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
I'd love a Yakuza tag, never had a gang tag myself.

I didn't think I'd actually be excited for NNK2, given how many huge stumbles the first one had, but here I am waiting for it to come out. My birthday is smack dab in the middle of next week, so I'm thinking it might be a little gift to myself.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

VideoGames posted:

I would like a Yakuza one, if possible.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah gently caress it, replace my POS gangtag with the Yakuza tag, Mr VideoGames sir.

I'll buy it back later :v:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
OK! I am doing the last few for the moment. I do not want to overload the mods, so all up to my post here will be in the queue, then I will request any more after this point at another junction :)

Also I found the best new avatar and just had to apply it 10 days early!

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

As coiner of "Nier neerdowwells" which was correctly shortened.

Please tattoo is on my soul for all time.

Dat Yakuza one do, drat that's good.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Ni no Kuni 2 starts with a bang. :rimshot:

It's actually really fun to play, the combat is satisfying right from the start and seems like it has lots of room to grow. Also the writing and performances are really endearingly weird in a "that was actually pretty hosed up if you think about it for a kids movie" kind of way that just really works with the Ghibli art style. If the first one was an obnoxiously twee ripoff this is the real deal.

Could go to complete poo poo but an hour in it seems like a really good RPG.

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Mar 22, 2018

DanZX
May 5, 2015

Those tags look amazing guys. What do I need to do to get me those sweet Nier and Yakuza tags? Pretty please~

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

VideoGames posted:

You my boy, dog

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Will Ni No Kuni unlock exactly at midnight? Also is there a preload?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

VideoGames posted:

I'll have a Yakuza tag, please!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Carmant posted:

Will Ni No Kuni unlock exactly at midnight? Also is there a preload?

Yes and yes

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

VideoGames posted:

OK! I am doing the last few for the moment. I do not want to overload the mods, so all up to my post here will be in the queue, then I will request any more after this point at another junction :)

I changed my mind, can we have a cute bois (Kirby) gang tag?

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

VideoGames posted:

Absolutely. These are the tags I have made:

This one I had some lovely assistance with by Neddy Seagoon:

I know I don't really post but I love that Nier tag, it's my favorite series and having it attached to my name would be a blessing.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Oh poo poo the Knack tag is already in the system? That makes this decision so much harder

Edit: Well, I made my choices. I love NieR, but that's firmly rooted in 2017. I chose to go with repping the franchises that will have continued relevance for years to come

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Mar 22, 2018

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

VideoGames posted:

Thank you for being the best mod!

Can I get a NieR tag when the queue is free?

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I chose to go with repping the franchises that will have continued relevance for years to come

*looks at the tags*

Motherfu-

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Requesting a Yakuza tag, please and thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

A Sometimes Food posted:

Ni no Kuni 2 starts with a bang. :rimshot:
It's actually really fun to play, the combat is satisfying right from the start and seems like it has lots of room to grow. Also the writing and performances are really endearingly weird in a "that was actually pretty hosed up if you think about it for a kids movie" kind of way that just really works with the Ghibli art style. If the first one was an obnoxiously twee ripoff this is the real deal.

Thanks for this -- I finally gave in and just bought it on the digital storefront. The delay of Yakuza 6 left a big hole in my gaming schedule, and I can't play Logistical all the time... there was a point where I just gave up on the first one because the combat system just wasn't fun. This one looks much better in that regard.