Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

LODGE NORTH posted:

With how long I've been trying to press "Checkout" for Best Buy and just getting the refresh gif, I'm starting to think it actually *is* sold out.

Same. Unless everyone with it in their cart is in the same checkout limbo.

I feel like if it does go through eventually I'll be getting a "tough poo poo" email tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Yeah I'm not giving Gamestop my loving money for a bullshit bundle. I'm just going to set up alerts and hunt for the next couple months

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Ham posted:

Amazon.de still has Disc PS5s in stock and is now shipping internationally - VAT gets deducted if you do so outside Eurozone, so the console ends up costing 431 Euros (507 USD) instead of 500 Euros.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B08H93ZRK9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Jumped on this, the digital version cost me $455 US. Nice backup in case I can't get one from Amazon us

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

KingSlime posted:

I just ordered the weird german one lmao

Anything to look out for or am I just getting a normal PS5? Also I assume it's like Amazon US where they wont charge me til it ships, right?

This is weird but whatever lol

Probably need a plug adapter, i would assume it's going to confirm location during setup so there shouldn't be anything drastic.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

KingSlime posted:

ugh forgot about the power adapter, I'm assuming/hoping Sony will sell em separately

tbh I'm just using it as an extreme backup. I'm still searching for another option and the german order will be cancelled as soon as I find one

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

eonwe posted:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/TCL-65-Class-4K-UHD-LED-Roku-Smart-TV-HDR-4-Series-65S421/271962270

Is this in the ballpark of what you have? I wanted to pay $500 or less, so that seems fine to me if so.

im freakin psyched to play Persona 5 especially

Persona 5 is so loving good. I'm in the middle of a playthrough of Royale right now.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

lol they're gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i refreshed as soon as it turned 9, hit the preorder button a second later, it errored twice then put it in my cart, then when i went to checkout it told me it was sold out

good poo poo