Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
Anyone have thoughts on Sniper Elite 4? The large maps, plan your approach type stuff sounded fun in the same kinda way I enjoyed planning an assault on a base in Phantom Pain. Plus, shooting Nazis is appealing right about now, and I already played Wolfenstein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
I really enjoyed Dragon Quest XI (and Dragon Quest VIII back on PS2). What would be the closest thing to that on PS4 that I should play next? I’ve been out of the loop on gaming news for a while so I don’t know what’s out there.