Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Akuma posted:

I feel like Ludwig's has a very similar (if not the same) move?

The Holy Moonlight Sword's normal version has the charged R2 follow-up swing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

RareAcumen posted:

I mean if I said 'graduating' no one's gonna know what that means. She's moving on from streaming at that company to do something else. She didn't manage to have a decade of streaming before moving on to something else like Vinesauce Vinny but he also wasn't being incessantly harassed for half a year after saying Taiwan on stream so that'll take a lot out of you.

At least she's going out with over a million subs, as the most-superchatted YouTuber in existence (with the bank account to show for it), having had a major impact on her industry, and with major outpourings of affection from her colleagues and audience.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Part of the issue is that the samurai were molded for a very different context than what they found themselves in when the Mongols invaded. They were local lords and administrators, and peacekeeping within their empire. Those aren't roles where you really want your underlings skilled in deception and ruthlessness, so the officially promulgated codes of conduct emphasized strict adherence to duty and hierarchy.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Bust Rodd posted:

I mean, speaking for myself, playing through Ocarina of Time as a 10 year old was one of the most mind blowing gaming experiences of my life.
90% of that memory is due to ReDead-induced trauma.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Oscar Wild posted:

Yakuza 0. Start there and if you like it there are a gazillion more hours of content.

And then once you're done with those gazillion hours you can move on to the other games in the series.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Read After Burning posted:

Any of y'all know how the Judgment sequel runs on PS4, or should I just wait until I get a PS5?

I'm seeing some comments elsewhere that it basically runs the same as the first game, which ran fine (in my layman's opinion), but figured I'd ask here.

Late but didn't see anyone else reply: it should run the same, it's the same fundamental game with new mini-games and some old ones tacked on because the code was lying around so why not just leave them in.

Played it on a pro with SSD, don't recall any problems.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Read After Burning posted:

Hell yeah! :cheers:

Now I'm torn on whether I want to start the Judgment sequel right away, or whether I should finally play Yakuza 0...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Inspector Hound posted:

I don't think it was pointed out that one of the free games this month was all three Mass Effects bundled together with most or all of the DLC. I'm not super far into the first one yet, but I loved playing through them years ago and can't wait to do it again.

Hmm. I should probably grab those, since I doubt my old 360 versions would still work properly.

RIP all my ME3MP stuff, though.