Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
Anyone know of any controller deals? One of mine is doing weird thing where it ignores button presses sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Kingtheninja posted:

Has the preload for Andromeda started yet?

Yeah a few days ago.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I don't play any survival horror so not sure how it usually is but is it weird in Prey for the battle music to keep playing for so long after everything is dead? I kept looking for more poo poo to kill. Once I found a turret I just carried it around and had it kill everything.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Man The Last Guardian would be great if you weren't fighting the controls. I think I'm a little over halfway. Just past the water part people were having trouble with.

Does Dishonored 2 give any kind of refresher for what happened in 1?

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Twat McTwatterson posted:

Anyone know the answer to this, just curious to resolve my paranoia.

Was playing Destiny 2 last night and when I went from orbit to the tower the screen blacked out, but the game was working fine. Could hear music and voices and whatnot, just a black screen. This happens infrequently, but it has definitely happened before. So I went to the PS home screen via the button, still black. This has happened before, no problem. I know the menu navigation well enough, so I close the app without vision.

Then I go to hold down the power button long enough to get two beeps, but I hold the disc eject button instead by mistake. Disc pops out, but I was holding that fucker for 10+ seconds. I say gently caress, push the disc back in, wait a a couple seconds, hold the power button, get two beeps and the console shuts off.

Today when booting up my ps4 said the system was not shut down properly etc etc. I've had that before for power surges and whatnot, but not from shutting it down like I did. I shut it down properly I feel. So my paranoia is this: did by holding the eject button down for so long did I do something weird? I mean, I know I didn't, but by not being able to see the loving screen, I'm paranoid.

Do you have a PRO and a 4K HDR tv?

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Couple of questions:

Is Everspace worth it on ps4 or better on pc? It’s currently on sale but I could wait for a pc sale if the ps4 is broken.

How is FFXV compared to launch? I remember it didn’t feel complete but I enjoyed what little I played.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Tei posted:

I tried to play Skyrim VR, but I never walked too far. Is just slow in VR.

Isn’t it the same walk speed? I never noticed it being slow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Samurai Sanders posted:

The Judge Eyes series can keep the action combat while the main line switches to turn based (or something else entirely as long as it's good) and that's fine with me.

There's more than one Judgment game?