Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

CD Projekt should invest in brain implants that make their programmers work harder, maybe some metal limbs too to take the strain off their weak flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

JBP posted:

If they've been working normally to date and they're doing six days for a few weeks who cares? It's not ideal but these things happen in a lot of industries. My only hope would be that they're getting remunerated for the overtime.

gently caress off.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Game developers are well known for being paid a fair wage and properly compensated.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They still have the next gen upgrade to finish so there's plenty of room for crunch.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

haveblue posted:

Cancel the crunch, delay the game

It'll be delay plus crunch.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Interested to see if the people who didn't play 2LOU 'on principle' will also not be playing 2077 'on principle'. Come forth, brave and noble partisans!

also; UNIONIZE!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

MechaSeinfeld posted:

having a sale called Games of a Generation and putting dragon age inquisition on it makes the sale seem sarcastic

Not according to The Game Awards.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I just want to game for God's sake.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

mcbexx posted:

TLOU1 will be in the PS+ Collection next month.
It's very thoughtful of them to exclude all those 18 titles from the sale.

I mean, if they're gonna sell you a remaster they might as well save you from spending money on the original version.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

Am I right that PS4 Pro enhancements will automatically carry over to the PS5, but that any further performance increases have to be written/patched into the game?

I ask because there's a couple of games in the current sale that I definitely want but that have significant performance issues on the vanilla PS4 compared to the PC versions. If the PS5 closes that gap and I'm not missing out on too much eye candy, I'd pull the trigger on buying them.

There will probably be another boost mode but Sony haven't really gone into it.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The reason it's free is so that people will believe they don't need to engage with the gambling mechanics meanwhile the game somehow makes $100 million in a week.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The next times someone namedrops FOMO I'll fondly remember everyone defending the Free 2 Play myth.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They can probably pay you less for it if you do that.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Seedge posted:

The fact that EA didn't see the money they made on ME3 MP crates and port that multiplayer over to PS4 as a standalone app within the first two years of the console is still the most mind boggling fact of this generation in my eyes

Rumor is there's a trilogy collection coming relatively soon... with no mp.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Attitude Indicator posted:

Is Milla Jovovich contractually bound to be in every badly adapted movie of a capcom franchise?

As long as Capcom keep letting her husband direct them, sure.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Wolfsheim posted:

oh my god the web store my eyes

You may not like it, but this is what peak website design looks like.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

Like what’s going on in this post? Am I really meant to think “wow this is horribly ugly”? It just looks like a regular part of a regular web store. What is there to get angry about?

Featureless black boxes aren't popular in this thread.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Sorry, anime just became good.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I like when a game just sits on a black screen for like six or eights seconds as if that's not a hidden loading screen.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Or bookending an actual loading screen with five seconds of black screen on each end. Wow, certainly fooled me.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Watch Dogs The Third seems to have pretty short load times on an external ssd, I would have expected much worse.

Should be interesting to see the next gen version.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

FlamingLiberal posted:

Marvel's Avengers is permanently dropping prices on cosmetics that were initially temporary due to an in-game event

https://www.ign.com/articles/marvels-avengers-permanently-cuts-some-cosmetic-prices

I feel like this game is going to be dead before they ever get a chance to release that delayed new content (now scheduled for sometime next year). The next gen versions of the game are also delayed into next year as well.

The cosmetics in that game are awful. There's a reason the battle passes are free.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Namnesor posted:

Nendoroids are the cool version of Funkopops so even if I don't personally care for them, I won't begrudge anyone who does.

I wouldn't describe them as cool.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Vikar Jerome posted:

so many teases to post but it really does sound like, for real this time, that tomorrow the mass effect trilogy remaster is getting announced and its called legendary edition.

theres supposedly no switch version which makes me wonder if its a complete remake? then again the cast are all gonna be present so i doubt that. an enhanced remaster or something? better not be just 4k+dlc after all this.

It'll be dynamic 4k+dlc.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It's more fun to look for collectables on a GTA3 sized map rather than a GTAV one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Cardiovorax posted:

It's a decently fun shooter in its own right, I guess. The plot isn't any more stupid or incoherent than the average Borderlands game, from what I picked up when I played it for a day or so.

I don't know about stupid but the plot in Destiny is completely incoherent.