Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kill or Save the Animals??
Kill the animals
Save the animals
View Results

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Paper Triangle posted:

i liked when he pretended to die and then said it was on purpose and he was tricking us. i'm still not sure what the truth is. great storytelling.

heh heh i fell! oh wait i actually did fall what do i do....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lots of on the fly changes in this run

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Was that a QPU temple of time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
loving Grezzo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loving awesome! All the donation incentives were met to make the Borderlands 2 run as long as possible!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The guy on the couch having to tell him what's going on, FTW

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they dont know about loading zones so its different from anything else in the code

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they dont know about loading zones so its different from anything else in the code

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
There is no such thing as muscle memory dude

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AIDS

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

LMFAO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*guy who does nothing but play Ocarina of Time 3D messes up a geometrically exact frame perfect bomb jump 3 times in a row before doing it properly and skipping 3 rooms in a dungeon* Yeah as you can see. Grezzo couldn't program their way out of a paper bag.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

*guy who does nothing but play Ocarina of Time 3D messes up a geometrically exact frame perfect bomb jump 3 times in a row before doing it properly and skipping 3 rooms in a dungeon* Yeah as you can see. Grezzo couldn't program their way out of a paper bag.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

loving awesome! All the donation incentives were met to make the Borderlands 2 run as long as possible!!

turns out the cure for cancer is aids

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

In Training posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

left for 20 minutes and he has 14 heart containers now? how'd that happen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

left for 20 minutes and he has 14 heart containers now? how'd that happen

He wrong warped into a debug file and used it to save over the first file slot and now he has every item and warp song.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

In Training posted:

hahahaha

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

He wrong warped into a debug file and used it to save over the first file slot and now he has every item and warp song.

gently caress thats badass, im pissed i missed that

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

zelda games always have the coolest glitches. and the coolest runners

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this guy looks like Jared from Silicon Valley

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why did he just say "Shout out to my anus"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://clips.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/StormyArmadilloArsonNoSexy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

wow grezzo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

this guy looks like Jared from Silicon Valley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uMEE7eaaUA&t=22s

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

LMFAO yes!!!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

crazy moment, a few of my fellow buds who like to meet up once a year and watch AGDQ were with me at DQ and Goofus (legally named that, parents were hippies) started getting salty about the line and kept yelling "hurry up! I want my DQ DQ!" which made us all crack up. I had my Blizzard come out my nose it was so funny.

Hope your nose has warmed up man

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Hype!

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

Why did he just say "Shout out to my anus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dksrxBG_J0A

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

turns out the cure for cancer is aids

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Grezzowned

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ocarina runs are always mind boggling

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

Please Hype.

Adbot