Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kill or Save the Animals??
Kill the animals
Save the animals
View Results

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It is kinda cool watching this guy skate at 40x speed through all the geometry of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/4dWMJdzZH44

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they keep saying the slow part is almost over

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they keep saying the slow part is almost over

They said at the beginning that the run doesn't get started until about 50 minutes in.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't think of a better moment in life than seeing someone inadvertently hold a huge audience hostage, besides probably being in the audience. It's Godlike.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/SuperOryxPunchTrees

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lucky Toaster Hat. *Spits on the keyboard and ducks my head when I laugh so more spit doesn't land on my own face* Okay -- I'll explain that one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Even the couch is about to fall asleep.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

this was epic

lol at the headsnap

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jan 8, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lucky Toaster Hat. *Spits on the keyboard and ducks my head when I laugh so more spit doesn't land on my own face* Okay -- I'll explain that one.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If their using a Hacked Loot save how come their excited about getting the gun.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

If their using a Hacked Loot save how come their excited about getting the gun.

I think the hacked save just starts them with a specific rifle. Like you could just restart until you get that sniper but I think other drops they still need.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I think the hacked save just starts them with a specific rifle. Like you could just restart until you get that sniper but I think other drops they still need.

Oh.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

It's a save with the preorder bonuses, including better starting guns.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Meh. Anyone else kinda "over" AGDQ?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mechromancer Shotgun tech is kind of cool, to be quite frank.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now the rest of the run is gonna be this guy shooting his gun at the ceiling because it has bottomless ammo and autoaims.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Mechromancer Shotgun tech is kind of cool, to be quite frank.

the whole series would be much better if every class had stupid OP powers like that, considering enemies are just bullet sponges anyway. instead you end up with 500 white pistols that do jack poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This could be a WR lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

joking about how good a joke saying how hard an easy boss is... theyre getting more powerful...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the whole series would be much better if every class had stupid OP powers like that, considering enemies are just bullet sponges anyway. instead you end up with 500 white pistols that do jack poo poo

Yeah I was so happy I picked that class when I played through it because it's like the only one that makes playing it not a complete chore, to my knowledge.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

joking about how good a joke saying how hard an easy boss is... theyre getting more powerful...

Lmao and now they're doing a 1930s sketch duo gag. These guys are awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You think they practiced some lines?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

thhey absolutely practiced last night while their calzones heated up their hotel room beds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

100%, if not with each other in a private room on one of those guy's Discord servers, then for the entirety of the plane ride over to themselves with their mouths moving the whole time and their not listening to music or playing 3DS or anything, they're talking to themselves the whole time and running through every possible comedy situation.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

100%, if not with each other in a private room on one of those guy's Discord servers, then for the entirety of the plane ride over to themselves with their mouths moving the whole time and their not listening to music or playing 3DS or anything, they're talking to themselves the whole time and running through every possible comedy situation.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Every possible comedy situation? In Borderlands 2? The plane ride must have been 40+ hours long.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Every possible comedy situation? In Borderlands 2? The plane ride must have been 40+ hours long.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I would like to post my thoughts with you all about AGDQ17 here if that is okay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Said while talking more loudly over the other guy's awesome joke.] It's kind of the -- uhh the issue of uhh -- the, Schrodinger's cat, if you didn't see it, it uh, hah heh, it didn't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

• Locked thread