Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

About 15 minutes until the next stream:
https://beam.pro/CirclMastr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
The discord invites on the first page tell me they're invalid, is there another one to join the fun?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
No. Blame Dinictus.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

anilEhilated posted:

Blame Dinictus.
:yeah:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Week 4 Game 2 is up!

Week 5 will be:
Sunday, February 12th at 5 PM UTC (noon Eastern, 9 AM Pacific)
and
Monday, February 13th at 11 PM UTC (6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacfic)

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
Just putting this here to properly state my plan of giving goons gifts for Lonely Goon's Day (once I have cash) and that one day I will win Word Spud using nothing but song lyrics. :D

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Week 5 Game 1 is up. Game 2 and updated standings will have to wait until Friday, unfortunately.

Week 6 (the final week!) will be:
Sunday, February 19th at 5 PM UTC (noon Eastern, 9 AM Pacific)
and
Monday, February 20th at 11 PM UTC (6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacfic)

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Week 5 Game 2 is up, and standings have been updated!

With only one week to go, both the Thumbs Cup and Drawful have a tie for first place! Who will win? Only the next week's streams will tell!

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Having now had the chance to see the full exchange. I can honestly say that I in no way am surprised with what Calli had said. Since it'll be switching where I can play Sunday but Calli can't, will I be able to jump in on discord to explain my case?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I'm going to have to miss the final stream. I ended up with a shift during the day so I probably won't be home in time to participate.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warmal posted:

will I be able to jump in on discord to explain my case?

Due to reasons I never entirely paid attention to but were related to security against doxxing, only the Discord serer mods can make invites. I suggest you PM Fedule or JamieTheD and see if they can hook you up.

I'm thinking I should maybe make a new server for the future tournaments.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

mateo360 posted:

I'm going to have to miss the final stream. I ended up with a shift during the day so I probably won't be home in time to participate.

Same here, but a night shift. Probably won't be there for tomorrow's stream either, so don't let Rally Pigeon win any thumbs cups, everyone. :v:

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Those midnight rounds keep getting more and more surreal.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

CirclMastr posted:

Due to reasons I never entirely paid attention to but were related to security against doxxing, only the Discord serer mods can make invites. I suggest you PM Fedule or JamieTheD and see if they can hook you up.

I'm thinking I should maybe make a new server for the future tournaments.

If you're using the Something Awful LP Talk server, I am a part of it already. I think I'd just need to join the voice channel you're using? Unless I'm wrong about what you're using for the group.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warmal posted:

If you're using the Something Awful LP Talk server, I am a part of it already. I think I'd just need to join the voice channel you're using? Unless I'm wrong about what you're using for the group.

That's what's being used, yeah. You'll just need to join the Streaming voice channel.

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
Maybe the real fanfiction were the friends we made along the way. :allears:

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

I can't wait for tomorrows fanfiction theatre. It's going to be really good.

Leylite
Nov 5, 2011
Well, I guess that'll be one way to have the grand finale drop the mic, smash the guitar and burn the set.

Best of luck to the final competitors!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Week 6 Game 1 is up. Only one stream to go, and it's tomorrow! Who will win? I only know that it won't be me.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Do yourselves a favor and watch this weeks casual games on beam, featuring Kobanya's dark secret and the best round of drawful.

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
They say CirclMastr lives outside SA, and does LPs for pleasure.

No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out!

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

I come from the net. Through sites, users, and forums. To this place: SA. My format: OP, to host and direct. To direct these loving goons, their points and dreams. To direct them from the fanfiction. They say fanfic writers live outside the net, and upload stories for pleasure. No one knows for sure. But I intend to find out. Let's Play!

Turns out that was a lot harder to work than I expected. But I think I got it pretty true all around. Also no one actually look at my fanfics I put up on the chat. But check out Kobanya's because those actually looked pretty good.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Week 6 Game 2 is up, and with that, Goons Don't Know Jack comes to a close!

And our winners are...

Fibbage: Dinictus
Drawful: mateo360
Word Spud: General Antares
Lie Swatter: General Antares

Overall: Dinictus

Thumbs Cups: Rally Pigeon

Special thanks to everyone who participated, and stay tuned for Goons Don't Know Jack 2, featuring more streams and a better scoring mechanism!

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
won Drawful by 500 points and made 3rd overall. I feel good with this.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
But what is Rally gonna do with all those thumbs?

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

It was a lot of fun! Looking forward to the part 2 and 3 tournaments!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Great tournament, heartily recommended by nine ouf ten nazi bunnies condemned to silence.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Miz Kriss posted:

But what is Rally gonna do with all those thumbs?

This will forever remain a question.

And an inspiration for fanfiction.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Nobody beat me at being worst in word spud. Awesome.

When does the next tournament start?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dragonwagon posted:

When does the next tournament start?

I'll probably make the new thread in a week or two. I'll post a link here and in the New LPs thread when it's up.

General Antares
Sep 5, 2011

There be corundium up in them thar asteroids!!!
How the hell did I win Lie Swatter? :xd: I thought I did terribly every time we played it except a few.

Callifornia2
Oct 16, 2014

General Antares posted:

How the hell did I win Lie Swatter? :xd: I thought I did terribly every time we played it except a few.

You apparently did well enough to win.

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
Was gonna post this in the Discord, but dear god that's too many goons. OTL

So! Lonely Goon gifts have been sent out. If anyone else wants some and was in the Jackbox tourney, lemme know and I'll get ya something off ya Steam wishlist. :D

I've also updated my own wishlist if someone wants to get me something for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Goons Don't Know Jack 2 is starting! Compete for fabulous prizes*!

• Locked thread