Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
the neighbors have returned....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Ace of Baes posted:

the neighbors have returned....

Show them who's boss. Its like the quiet suburban neighbors doing the "keeping up with the Joneses" thing where one family gets a new car, then the others get a slightly nicer car, one puts up christmas decorations, the other puts up just a few more, etc.

It's like that but you have to out crazy the apartment next to you. Whatever they do, top it. Show your crazyness dominance, make them move out. Foolproof plan, problem solved!

FactsAreUseless

Buy them a red text av so when people drive by they'll see "ASK ME ABOUT BEING A VERY INCONSIDERATE NEIGHBOR AND HAVING TERRIBLE TASTE IN LAWN FURNITURE."

Composting Toilet

I HOPE YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE...DEAD

/

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Composting Toilet posted:

I HOPE YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE...DEAD

wow its composting toilet I havent seen you in like 5 years. you were always a good poster

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Composting Toilet

Doctor Dogballs posted:

wow its composting toilet I havent seen you in like 5 years. you were always a good poster

I MISS YOU, BUDDY

/

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Thanks you too.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Olds aren't always good neighbours, we live next to an old man who lives with his very old mother who has dementia. She wakes up and puts the radio on full blast at 3 in the morning and he spends the rest of the night screaming at her that it's not the daytime and that he's calling her a doctor the next day to take her away. This happens about every other night

Ace of Baes
A dark storm looms overhead, you thought you were safe, but you were simply in the eye of the storm. The Crazy Neighbors have returned.

Since my last update 11 days ago, I have called the police 6 more times on the crazy neighbors, by now I feel like I have a pretty good relationship with all of my local 911 dispatchers, I've also memorized all of the suspect description and scenario questions that 911 asks. The cops have stopped coming by to talk to us when they come, my wife has become an excellent writer in the narrow field of "Written Statement of Events".

Ace of Baes
Is this Trumps' America?

joke_explainer

Yes, it was a campaign promise.

Donald Trump posted:

And whatever happened to the crazy neighbors in this country? We use to have the zaniest neighbors. Just the greatest weirdos and freaks. No longer. Pakistan has crazier neighbors than us, hell, even Canada does. I'm going to, on my first day, see the craziest out there freaks you've ever seen moving into apartments next to you. Just really off the wall types. You'll be calling 911, you'll be frustrated and worried, you better believe it. We're going to have plenty to talk about with just the kookiest most uncouth people you can imagine just next door, maybe even squatting, trust me. People aren't even going to believe you. *cheers*

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm not sure that incense ever makes anything better.

meditation , though better kind of a useless term

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ace of Baes posted:

A dark storm looms overhead, you thought you were safe, but you were simply in the eye of the storm. The Crazy Neighbors have returned.

Since my last update 11 days ago, I have called the police 6 more times on the crazy neighbors, by now I feel like I have a pretty good relationship with all of my local 911 dispatchers, I've also memorized all of the suspect description and scenario questions that 911 asks. The cops have stopped coming by to talk to us when they come, my wife has become an excellent writer in the narrow field of "Written Statement of Events".

:ohdear:

How's the landlord? Are they taking any action, or just letting it happen so they can evict them?

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

Yes, it was a campaign promise.

lol

Cinderful

Rushi posted:

On the other hand this is pretty much how I feel about it. I've been used to fights and parking lot screaming on a monthly minimum for the past decade no matter where my apartment is.

10 years ago we lived together and the worst thing that happened was my cat attacked yours. a year before that we had crazy times with girls in your :apartment: That said, the apartment we lived in by the industrial district was hosed and that one guy with the afro had to get new lungs after the black mold attempted to consume him alive so maybe you win this round rushi!

edit: at the same complex, some random chris tucker looking guy also walked into abuffs place and was eating his potato chips before abuff came downstairs and the guy realized he was in the wrong :apartment: and ran out the back door.

Cinderful fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jan 25, 2017

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Cinderful posted:

edit: at the same complex, some random chris tucker looking guy also walked into abuffs place and was eating his potato chips before abuff came downstairs and the guy realized he was in the wrong :apartment: and ran out the back door.

wrong apartment or right potato chips :tinfoil:

RoboFrance_29

GET EQUIPPED

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Olds aren't always good neighbours, we live next to an old man who lives with his very old mother who has dementia. She wakes up and puts the radio on full blast at 3 in the morning and he spends the rest of the night screaming at her that it's not the daytime and that he's calling her a doctor the next day to take her away. This happens about every other night

my old neighbor just yells at me when I've gone more than 5 days without mowing my yard. Then when I'm done she'll go and literally sweep the line between our yards to ensure none of my inferior clippings make it into hers (I already mow so it blows the mulch in my yard :v:)

One in the Bum

I have 2 neighbors who own Harleys and they'll sit in the alley and just rev the engines constantly for 20-30 minutes at a time. They don't go anywhere, they just rev the engine and waste gas. Then a 3rd neighbor owns some amateur level racing boat. About once a week he has to tune the engine and will run it for hours. Every time it sputters and sounds like it's about to die, I hope he's finally done. But no, he hits the gas again and starts the whole process over.

Im Ready for DEATH

You guys have cool neighbors.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the guy who blew himself up in a meth lab THEN became a white supremacist who lived downstairs from me and would do a poo poo ton of speed and scream up through the floor all sorts of racist epithets at me, then want to pet my dog when i was walking her. i lived upstairs from him for five years.

the lady who would press herself full-frontal-naked against her window staring at my car or apartment when i would walk from the parking lot to my apartment.

the family that i called the screamingtons because they had three teenage boys in a two bedroom apartment with their parents, and they all were Not Okay, and the cops would decline to intervene. the culmination was the kids beating up the family, breaking out the windows, and throwing a pot of boiling spaghetti into the storm drain while it flooded a couple of years ago. that's why we moved a town over to get away from them. the apartment management declined to do anything, help us move, etc., because "it's not problematic."

everything else is just annoying inconveniences like "i can't get out of my apartment because they've coned me in and are taking down trees outside my front door making me miss my dentist appointment" and "i can't use any of the appliances in my apartment because using the microwave and the dryer at the same time fried everything."

ETA: i live in the suburbs, the city was saner.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I'm the crazy neigh bor

alnilam

I went to see a horse who claimed to make the most interesting sounds, but it wasn't very good

Walking out of the performance i thought, what a crazy neigh bore

wearing a lampshade

My only crazy neighbour story is there was these two older guys living in an apt below me (it was a big old house divided into 3 apts, each floor. Theirs was the basement) who would get drunk and yell at each other every once in a while. The one guy definitely had anger issues and would accuse the other of stealing his smokes by screaming "where are my loving smokes" whenever he couldn't find them (pretty often).

The one night a lady was over and all three of them were screaming at each other for a bit. Cops show up for a bit, they go back to screaming shortly after. But of note was during a lull, the lady asked...

"You guys want to order a pizza?"

To which the angry guy immediately replied...

"gently caress ONION BREAD."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

he blew himself up in a meth lab then became a white supremacist? imagining a sort of racist dr. manhattan situation going on

• Locked thread