Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Amy Adams has award-worthy golden globes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

X-O posted:

Rhys should have won that hands down.

John Rhys Davis is a treasure. :allears:

Uggh I'm watching Forrest Gump but the sundance channel is censoring even the god-damns, what a lovely loving channel.

Are the globes live or time delayed? Can f-bombs and titties sneak on?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
That oj documentary was pretty good. Espn knows their stuff

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

marioinblack posted:

This is not the ESPN one.

Then BOOOOOOOO

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

are there any good dog movies in the history of film?

John Wick, Seven Psychopaths (watching right now), Milo and Otis, Lady and the Tramp, Nightmare Before Xmas, Wizard of Oz, The Mask, Back to the Future, Up, The Artist, etc

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

X-O posted:

It reminded my of The House of Sand and Fog in that I came out of it wondering if life even really mattered.

Fargo for me.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

X-O posted:

He's right below the ones I named because he's made some questionable choices in recent years. Streep, DDL, and Denzel are special because they just don't really do bad movies. Hanks has done three Dan Brown films and that's just not right.

He also thought Cloud Atlas was a good idea.

He was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jerusalem posted:

Keaton got the best revenge by living to see Eddie Redmayne star in Jupiter Ascending.

Eddie basically stole the show

• Locked thread