Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
[vin diesel voice] guys it doesn't matter what they do the most important thing is FAMILY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

a new study bible! posted:

As someone who has almost disconnected himself entirely from a hosed up family based entirely on co-dependent mental illnesses, good for Aaron Rodgers.

Jfc, this isn't the 1940s. It's not a mental illness, they can serve openly in the military for God's sake.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Aaron rodgers is a gay scientologist brainwashed rear end in a top hat who is going to clown the cowboys later

Because he rules

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe
I hope the Cowboys start the game by having all their players deliver dozens of illegal hits to Rodgers in a single play, destroying his ribs and his femurs and also they all call him a fruit and tell him they're big Brett Favre fans

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

[vin diesel voice] guys it doesn't matter what they do the most important thing is FAMILY

Speaking of user name/post combos

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I was flying about 2 weeks ago and in the row behind me was a mother and son and the mother just kept on saying "they don't have any clutch players, they don't have any clutch players" as her son tried to convince her the Packers are good.

It was very traumatizing for me.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Spoeank posted:

The Seahawks coming apart at the seams amd lashing out at media because they are no longer invincible is the only tiny glimmer of hope I have in this stupid bloodsport

I love that. They've always been a bunch of loving whiny babies. Now they're just getting called on it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rapoport saying it's going to (unsurprisingly) be tough for the Cowboys to trade Romo. Nobody's buying unless they're at least giving him up AND paying most of the money for it too

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
2 things are going to happen today: I'm going to add strength and mass to my lower body and the Chiefs will battle in frigid temperatures so they can advance to the next round

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Your Taint posted:

I love that. They've always been a bunch of loving whiny babies. Now they're just getting called on it.

Super Bowl Champion Whiny Babies to you

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

having a sunday divisional round game at night feels like it will be the norm eventually

Chris James 2 posted:

Rapoport saying it's going to (unsurprisingly) be tough for the Cowboys to trade Romo. Nobody's buying unless they're at least giving him up AND paying most of the money for it too

this seems like something the jets would take

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

SHOAH NUFF posted:

2 things are going to happen today: I'm going to add strength and mass to my lower body and the Chiefs will battle in frigid temperatures so they can advance to the next round

Your gut doesn't qualify as lower body bro

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Ammanas posted:

Your gut doesn't qualify as lower body bro

When it hangs low enough it does

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

sound like you have some family issues

my brother's a good person unlike aaron's brother and would not do those things.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I just front squated 335 for five.

Felt good man.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Biggest game in going on 15 years

lets do thissssss

http://i.imgur.com/pByRrVM.gifv

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

FizFashizzle posted:

Felt good man.

poo poo!! I'm in all red sweats cranking out squats pretending Dontari Poe is spotting me with a grin on his face

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

Felt good man.

I didn't know my my mom was in Carolina.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

a new study bible! posted:

As someone who has almost disconnected himself entirely from a hosed up family based entirely on co-dependent mental illnesses, good for Aaron Rodgers.

Yeah I got some lovely family too. Coincidentally they'd be the first to go running to the media about how "Fame changed me" if I ever became famous and/or rich.

Rodgers is good.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Go the cowboys

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FizFashizzle posted:

Felt good man.

Why would you date a man with numbers for his name?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

A bunch of them will be going to the Pro Bowl!

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Shucks, guys, the Cowboys could win a football game today

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Falcons/chiefs SB sounds like the best outcome to me.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tom Sellout posted:

Shucks, guys, the Cowboys could win a football game today
I will be a lot sadder about a loss today than a loss next week. Making the NFC Championship is a great cap on a season. Losing this game will make the season feel like it ended with a big flop, but getting to the NFC Championship and then win or lose, I feel good about the season.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

b0ng posted:

Don't you want two weeks of "The Cowboys and Indians Bowl!"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

No. The opposite of this.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Jfc, this isn't the 1940s. It's not a mental illness, they can serve openly in the military for God's sake.

:golfclap:P

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

b0ng posted:

:agreed:

The only matchup that won't make me root for a meteor over one of the teams involved.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Anyone but the Patriots

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Anyone but the Patriots

*shakes uncontrollably at the image of President Trump shaking Belichick's hand*

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chichevache posted:

*shakes uncontrollably at the image of President Trump shaking Belichick's hand*

Does Bill actually dress up for his Super Bowl White House appearances?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Raiders have the best punter

https://twitter.com/MarquetteKing/status/820741583138000896

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Why does he want to suck that bear's D?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Your Taint posted:

[GIF series of astronomical bodies starting with Earth and cycling upward in size past the sun, red giants, blue giants, and red supergiants, ending with a galaxy-spanning ironicat]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
N: Since entering the league in 2002, the Texans have more playoff wins (3) than the Cowboys (2).

V: owns

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

all-Rush mixtape posted:

N: Since entering the league in 2002, the Texans have more playoff wins (3) than the Cowboys (2).

not an emptyquote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Hey man, whatever keeps you from being an alcoholic.

Cowboys have Dak, Texans have Brock. I'll be sleeping on a cloud for the foreseeable future.

• Locked thread