Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Anyone remember some "scoop" about a 4 team spring league from like a month ago, has there been anymore information on that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Good god.

Like, imagine if the hope of all white people lay with Brock Osweiler.

We were already let down by Tebow.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Blarfk posted:

1. Irish

2. Off Monday

3. I'm going to LA for the long weekend for the first time, what should I do in LA?

LACMA was a pretty good museum when I went 20 years ago.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Do your parents know you used their credit card to sign up here?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

swickles posted:

I actually liked Men In Black 3 a lot. Also, he was like one of three good things in Suicide Squad.

Will Smith, Margot Robbie and? Boomerang man chugging a beer?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

That's the best part of every movie, if it was good you're all hyped and like "poo poo, that was a great movie" and if it was terrible it means you're done. Suicide Squad was also shorter than an average football game, so even if you hated it, it's still less wasted time than probably a dozen games various people here have watched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

a patagonian cavy posted:

Yeah but suicide squad's ending is like the very last bit of diarrhea coming out when you get stomach flu. Ultimately refreshing and good but you still feel horrible about what you went through. Also you just stared alternately at the inside of the toilet as your stomach strained to fire out an imaginary bit of food that came out the sixth time you vomited, and the wall in front of the toilet as the bottom drops out of your world and the world drops out of your bottom

A great movie ending is the last bite of dessert of a multicourse meal, you loved every bit of it but can't handle much more and fortunately it ended at the best time

I'd still rather re-watch Suicide Squad than the Cardinals-Seahawks tie game, if only because it's much shorter.

• Locked thread