Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

where the bachelors at itt

Married and never having kids is the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
My sister had twin boys. I love those little guys, but they are exhausting after a couple of hours. I can't even imagine living with them. They are EVERYWHERE all the time.

My wife and I were on the fence about having kids, but my sister has convinced us that a vasectomy is a better choice.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Seriously, skipping your grandfather's funeral is really lovely. Unless it comes out the dude was in the SS or something.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Bill, who is your favorite Whitney?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I was just wondering if I could beat Vince Wilfork's 40 time, so I looked it up.

5.08 seconds. Nah, probably not. Big boy could move.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Crazy Ted posted:

This whole thing is Spanos thinking he can sell the Chargers for two billion or more. If that's what the L.A. Clippers could get that much after being an NBA laughing stock for 30 years, that amount is probably the floor for an NFL team in Los Angeles.

So you're saying we should blame Steve Ballmer for the Chargers leaving?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
LOL, other sports franchises' twitter styling on the chargers is the best unexpected outcome here.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I don't really give a poo poo about any NFL owner. But i really gotta know what the hell is up with Mark Davis. That dude is just...off.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Yeah driving on icy roads is basically impossible. I'm actually pretty impressed the NFL is moving the game for the safety of everyone who is driving in the region.

This is only really true when its at least somewhat hilly. In the flatlands of the midwest you should be good as long as you go slow and increase your allowed stopping distance by a wide margin.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
^^^Well yeah, I'll absolutely agree with that.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

No. Untreated ice covered roads are impossible to drive on for a regular car regardless of terrain.

Your advice applies to snow. Ice will gently caress you up.

I drove out of completely iced over Birmingham less than a week ago. Roads were flat sheets of black ice without even the barest hint of a salt truck. Its absolutely possible to drive on ice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Okay?

• Locked thread