Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
where the bachelors at itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I have zero rooting interest in any of the teams left; maybe the Texans if Brock wasn't garbage (and like they'll beat the Patriots anyway lol)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I have zero rooting interest in any of the teams left; maybe the Texans if Brock wasn't garbage (and like they'll beat the Patriots anyway lol)
On second thought I'd root for the Packers if Rodgers wasn't such a dick (he's fun to watch though)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Leon Einstein posted:

How's he a dick? Show some dickish quotes, as I don't know of any.
He shuns his entire family? :shrug:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Leon Einstein posted:

None of us are privvy to his family drama so making judgements about it is stupid.
sorry we don't like your quarterback

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:qq: please don't make speculations about my quarterback :qq:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a neat cape posted:

gently caress the Chiefs

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

A Brock led team with a great defense just beat New England last season. New England should obviously be heavily favored at home, but come on. The Texans aren't the Browns.
Man you really are Patriots Kawalimus

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
By the way - yesterday was the five year anniversary of this.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

Giants trashed the plane they were in on their way back from Green Bay which caused a 3+ hour delay for the next flight

That last paragraph kind of bothers me because having to clean vomit/alcohol/whatever out of a plane is often referred to as a mechanical issue

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bill, what are your thoughts on the ketogenic diet?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bill would you agree that the thoughts conveyed in Meryl Streep's Golden Globes speech is the exact reason Donald Trump got elected?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
im chinese

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Jed York is also white. Coincidence? :raise:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

kiimo posted:

Many of us do not work on Monday.
same :cheers:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

My first name is a hated NFL players last name
Talib?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

warcrimes posted:

Apparently, the go-to insult is how many twitter followers you have, which I find loving hilarious. I have eight, btw, and I'm sure they're all bots.
I remember when reg date callouts were regular thing on the forums

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If you want to be an rear end in a top hat and get a non-drinker completely trashed, giving them a pint or two of Not Your Father's is the way to go

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

:lol:

Remember how you sent me a string of furious PMs because I typed out "haha" to a Miko Grimes tweet
Remember when he called out a fellow airline passenger for being "passive aggressive"?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Amy Pole Her posted:

This is as good a time as any to tell you to stop adding me on Facebook. I have zero desire to have pictures of a dude with the face of a nutsack and the wit of a 15 year old litter up my poo poo
Take it to PMs you mentally ill child

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:nms::nms:

\/\/ done!

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jan 11, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:hehe:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Amy Pole Her posted:

Seriously tho, good hire. gently caress john elway :mad:
I'm happy with it. Apparently Joe Woods (Broncos' DB coach) will be promoted to DC and Musgrave/McCoy are in line for OC. We just need to fix our offensive line and upgrade at QB.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Joe Woods (Broncos' DB coach) will be promoted to DC
Correction - DC is pretty much down to either Woods (in-house promotion) or Wade (contract renewal).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Yeah, I mean I use pidgin to tie in through oscar.aol.com, but yeah, it works.
Do you still have a MySpace?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

also WhatsApp is good
Especially for international texting

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Intruder posted:

Apparently at the owners meeting they wanted to convince Spanos not to move

He didn't show up
hahaha what a gutless piece of poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

shirts and skins posted:

What do you mean by "them"? If you mean NFL owners, I agree. Very much do not think LA residents are driving this beyond the fact that they exist in large numbers.
:pseudo: 2nd largest TV market in the US

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I guess if you wanted to argue about the Chargers having history in LA, they played their inaugural season there, but that was it.
jesus christ

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TheChirurgeon posted:

oh my god I hope it's a lovely half-assed logo someone had to design in a few hours
When the Sonics relocated to OKC and became the Thunder, I remember the redesigned logo being universally panned because it literally looked like something someone drew up on MS Paint. Of course, no one cares nowadays since they've been a juggernaut for the past several years.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Intruder posted:

The main thing with the Thunder was their initial unis were basically the Knicks unis IIRC
Their primary ones still pretty much are, aren't they?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Intruder posted:

Whenever the person who wasn't going last said $1 I always always wanted the next person to say $2 but it never happened in any episode I saw
I saw it happen on an episode during the holidays. It's a cheap-as-hell move but also very funny.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Crazy Ted posted:

I know I'm way late but holy lol at the Chargers playing in a 27,000 seat MLS stadium on a college campus for two years

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Super Bowl XXV is best remembered for "wide right" but the Giants having over 40 minutes of time possession versus the Bills' ~20 played a crucial factor in that game, especially since Buffalo's offense was an unstoppable juggernaut in 1990.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Because the Giants milked the clock :)

They were also pretty drat good on defense that season as well

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol at the GWS loser who spent $10 on that because he lost his poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo