Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

No Butt Stuff posted:

Because you like Butt Stuff?

Are you Intruders wife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

No Butt Stuff posted:

lol at cloth diaper chat.

disposables from amazon subscribe n save for life.

trying to do cloth with twins would have killed me. well, my wife. because i wouldn't have tried.

My boss had triplets and she gets this glazed, distant look in her eyes when she thinks about the amount of laundry that would be needed to cover that. She told me since they were born in March, she estimates her and her husband have changed like 5000 diapers.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

No Butt Stuff posted:

^^^ wtf are they changing them every 2 minutes? kids can have a little piss in their pants for an hour.

I have 4. (The twins were last.)

Do never have more than two. The game changes. A lot.

There were three of them.

She had two kids before the triplets and is a pretty chill person so I don't think it's them changing it every second

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

TheChirurgeon posted:

There's no "Texans win" scenario that doesn't involve multiple defensive scores and a Tom Brady injury

Please,. I can only get so erect

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm half Korean half mongrel European Iowa farmboy spawn

Dad met Mom in the 70s via the Air Force and mom didn't want her kids to be ostracized for being mixed kids so we got anglicized names and raised generic white mid class PNW. Didn't teach us Korean or anything and she said she regrets that as nobody seems to give a poo poo in this area since Koreans are a "good" minority.

My mom is a grumpy old women who doesn't talk to her family so I have no memories of them since the 80s and my dad's side are Iowan stoic so I don't ta'lk to them much. Ironically I talk to my cousins husbands more, they like it when I melt down over sports on Facebook and one is a Dolphins fan so he is always enjoying my digs on Tom Brady that I steal from TFF as I'm not actually funny or creative.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Half chinese, half french-canadian stock that slowly migrated south to Rhode Island over a couple hundred years.

So yeah, I'm a banana. It's my people's word, we can use it.

:hfive: fellow yellow outside white inside

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Didn't that bee hive thing make it to the main site?

Also Bills hired Panthers DC

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Have fun Atlanta.

I don't expect to win in Atl, anything else this year isbjust gravy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
RIP Ross

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I drove on a highway that was a sheet of ice for fourty miles at 45mph and almost died when I spun out and plowed into a snowbank. It took me a half hour to regain composure to drive again. Ice is no joke avoid if possible goons

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Fuuuuuuuuuck I have to be at work during the game tomorrow.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

weird Asian candy posted:

Fun game, Chich. Maybe you will get lucky and get a KC/ATL SB.

That would be a fun Super Bowl and I'd want the Falcons to win it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Jfc, this isn't the 1940s. It's not a mental illness, they can serve openly in the military for God's sake.

:golfclap:P

• Locked thread