Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

On second thought I'd root for the Packers if Rodgers wasn't such a dick (he's fun to watch though)

How's he a dick? Show some dickish quotes, as I don't know of any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
None of us are privvy to his family drama so making judgements about it is stupid.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
His parents may have done something unforgivable. Who knows? I'm not reading into some ridiculous 3rd hand Christmas present story, seriously?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Intruder posted:

You're the guy who says "We shouldn't form opinions until we know all the facts" when news stories that seem to contradict your beliefs break aren't you?
I didn't see that on the "news", you got a source?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I'm not arguing that he's not an rear end in a top hat, I'm just saying the TMZ bullshit isn't going to mold my opinion.

He seems more like he's on the spectrum than anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Chichevache posted:

I'm just hoping Clowney rocks Brady so hard he can't beat win the AFCCG.
The Texans need to just blitz the poo poo out of Brady on every down.

• Locked thread