Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/818273628483526657

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ESPN writer Dan Graziano posted:

I asked Packers TE Jared Cook what it was like in the locker room after the Hail Mary. He said, "You know what it's like when you look a man in the eye and he's ready to go kill?" I had to tell him no.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:siren: :siren:

Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter has been put in the back of a cop car in the south side for an altercation with a police officer

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JPP wants to stay with the Giants but will refuse another one year deal, tag or not. "I've done proved it...There's not a guy like me doing it with 7.5 fingers"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Giants trashed the plane they were in on their way back from Green Bay which caused a 3+ hour delay for the next flight

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

all-Rush mixtape posted:

So say we all.

I appreciated this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Good god.

Like, imagine if the hope of all white people lay with Brock Osweiler.

Isn't Sam Bradford the only indigenous QB

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/09/san-francisco-49ers-sue-santa-clara-over-allegations-of-contract-breach/ smh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Manziel gonna be at the SB

For $79 you get a selfie and a handwritten 4 word inscription

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The only teams the Browns and 49ers have beaten in a full calendar year immediately bolted to LA afterward

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

"It starts with ball security," Osweiler said on Wednesday. "Any time you play in Foxobourgh and you're playing against Tom Brady, he's going to find ways to score points. He's going to try and find a way to start the game fast.

"Whether they score the first touchdown or even the first two touchdowns, one thing I learned watching Peyton play a couple of times against Tom, you have to stay patient and believe in your game plan for the full 60 minutes.

"You can't get down 10 points (or) 14 points and then hit the panic button. You need to stay on course with what you talked about all week."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That's about the exact effort the team and move deserved, tbh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Got trolled so hard by everyone else in existence they had to change plans

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rapoport saying it's going to (unsurprisingly) be tough for the Cowboys to trade Romo. Nobody's buying unless they're at least giving him up AND paying most of the money for it too

• Locked thread