Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Dr_Strangelove posted:

NEWS:

:siren: I have an extra ticket to the Steelers-Chiefs AFC Divisional Game on Sunday :siren:

VIEWS:

Had the Texans been the Chiefs' opponent, a friend from Houston was going with me. Obviously, that did not happen (thx Dolphins).

If interested, PM me.

My wife just bought me tickets or I'd hit you up. What section are you in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

Oh look it's my mortal enemy ;)

Because you like Butt Stuff?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol at cloth diaper chat.

disposables from amazon subscribe n save for life.

trying to do cloth with twins would have killed me. well, my wife. because i wouldn't have tried.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

^^^ wtf are they changing them every 2 minutes? kids can have a little piss in their pants for an hour.

TheChirurgeon posted:

He'll be 4 months old in a week, so we have a long way to go before we're out of diapers.

I want to be continually excited about the Astros, but man we just can't seem to beat the loving Rangers ever

Yeah I'm glad we didn't have twins. Having this one convinced us that, like the Giants this year, we'd prefer to go one-and-done. I'm sure that may soften a bit in a year or two when we've forgotten about how bad sleeping is in the first two months and we're riddled with stockholm syndrome, but I suspect this is it. It helps that we got a boy (which we both wanted) and that he's adorable

I have 4. (The twins were last.)

Do never have more than two. The game changes. A lot.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Aaron Rodgers is a dumb turd and the entire state of Wisconsin worships him with super annoying accents.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

JPP isn't going to get the crazy deal he once was. But I bet he gets a nice 3-4 year deal that pays him 12-14M a year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

yeah but you made me listen to cowherds stupid voice

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Carolina.

um, does he have tattoos?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

I'd be terrified to have the very good but risk taking and imminently burnable Marcus Peters covering AB

yeah there's going to be a free safety on his side of the field for most of the game, I'm betting.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chromatic posted:

Yeah, I honestly think Peters and Parker/Sorensen might be able to hold Brown to maybe a decent but not a huge game like he usually has. The rest of the CBs is a crapshoot.

My big worry is the DL and ILBs being able to contain Bell. They have no chance if he rides roughshod.

Mitchell can probably hold down the other side well enough, but we're gonna need a pass rush to actually show up that doesn't involve dropping Dirty Dan down on a delayed blitz.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Well they're not gonna have Joey Porter. He was just placed on leave.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

you guys are just really trying to sound the d&d alarm, aren't you?

e: with your stinkin' privilege

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

MLK day.

I still have work but I may take a vacation day. The chiefs game may kill me with the freezing rain and ice accumulation

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

OSheaman posted:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2017/01/10/packers-allison-faces-marijuana-charge/96399446/

Worth mentioning because the Packers have already lost Nelson and this kid is playing really well. They don't need to lose anyone else.

also loving 81 in a 70 lol that's a "driving while black" citation if i've ever heard one

No that's just that stretch of 43. loving speed traps like crazy. All under the guise of stopping heroin smuggling.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

If you're ever driving on I-43 in Wisconsin, slow down when you get near exit 107, because that fat gently caress will be sitting on that overpass with his speed gun until the day he dies.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Fat Eddie tryna quit soda.

https://twitter.com/Lil_Eazy_Ana_42/status/91728807081426944

in 2011

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

:lol:

Remember how you sent me a string of furious PMs because I typed out "haha" to a Miko Grimes tweet

Pron, you are making it really hard to remember who you are.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chances are you have a friend who stabbed someone

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

No one cares about who is adding who on facebook god bless

intruder will you be my facebook friend? my first name is currently set to ratt

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I need a new avatar. I was gonna replace Alex in this GIF with Berry, but I feel like MNF old man needs to be retired.

Ehud gave me an avatar cert like 4 months ago and I still haven't used it so now I feel bad.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I probably would've drafted a Shannon Sharpe instead of Ed Reed.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My wife paid 290 dollars for two upper bowl tickets to the divisional game.

Guess how much they're going for on stubhub right now.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

55, and they'll keep going down, but whatever i'm just going to look up seats on stubhub and sit in them when I get there in a much better section

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

you know it's a schefter tweet when it starts with "and so"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah KC's under a winter storm watch from noon tomorrow until 2PM Sunday, it's supposed to be freezing rain tomorrow evening possibly constantly until gametime.

The good news for travel is it never gets super cold, so road salt and stuff will work. Things get just hopelessly miserable when it's icy and under 15 degrees.

that would be cool if they'd been salting the roads at all this year, but no they "pretreat" them and then leave them to the elements for 48 hours before bothering.

e: can't wait to die on my way to arrowhead on sunday morning

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Poe's back is going to keep his contract number lower than he'd like.

Still. Pay Berry. Then everything else.

We'll cut Foles, cut Charles' salary, ditch Jaye Howard, and then sign Berry and some bargain FAs along with tendering our rfas.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Gonna eat that Mack shack

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

Burnt ends are garbage

you shut your dirty whore mouth, i will fight you.

I even make my briskets and pork butts texas style and then give people a side of smoked sauce, but I will literally fight you for besmirching the good name of burnt ends.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Athanatos posted:

Someone started a twitter rumor the Busch family of St Louis has made an offer to buy the New York Jets and is going to move them to STL

gotta do something with all that dutch money except for make another lovely beer

(kraftig sucks)

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

just imagine 10 pages of

"BEANS"

"NO BEANS"
"BEANS"

"NO BEANS"
"BEANS"

"NO BEANS"
"BEANS"

"NO BEANS"
"BEANS"

"NO BEANS"
"BEANS"

"NO BEANS"
"BEANS"

"NO BEANS"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Burnt ends are good in chili

I did this when I made a 14 lb brisket for my family of 6.

it was very good.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

ticket prices are jumping back up

should've bought some endzone tickets at 60 bucks earlier today and then been able to resell the old ones to cover them

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Will any other Chiefs fans be there? I will be parking in the large lot to the NW of the stadium and partying down behind my car.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

just found tickets on the 50 for super cheap, selling my corner end zone tickets to recover some of the way too high price, but holy poo poo will the view be insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Very very little ice or rain in KC. Thanks for the night game Goodell.

• Locked thread