Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Spiritus Nox posted:

Smug Satania is very powerful.

All Satanias are very powerful, Spiritus Nox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

https://my.mixtape.moe/crawtf.webm

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

That wasn't my reading. I thought she was enjoying the PTSD she inflicted; hence the turnaround/comeuppance being hilarious.

I read it as Raph being actually nice, but then enjoying Satania's obvious paranoia before getting the turnaround.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Xelkelvos posted:

I read it as Raph being actually nice, but then enjoying Satania's obvious paranoia before getting the turnaround.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

worst angel = best angel

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
We got to hear some fuller HanaKana range in the latest ep, and that's always wonderful.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

http://imgur.com/a/2wyN7

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Today's episode was a riot. Preventing Satan from discovering the True Meaning Of Christmas was a minor stroke of genius.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

looking forward to the episode where satania is replaced by the dog and no one acknowledges it.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
*WHAM*
"I dropped my fork." :keke:

Even Vigne's patience has its limits, I guess.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

StandardVC10 posted:

*WHAM*
"I dropped my fork." :keke:

Even Vigne's patience has its limits, I guess.

Vigne has the potential to be a powerful demon. Just as long as humanity is ruining an event she meticulously planned. Drunk Gab is 100% adorable.

The anime's really close to where the translations have reached it looks like.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Melon Breadmas to you all~! :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Oopsie.

Xelkelvos posted:

The anime's really close to where the translations have reached it looks like.
Yeah they could easily cover it in the next episode.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
I'm hopeful that the next episode actually takes place in tenkai and makai and maybe gab and vigne need to own up to their failings. Especially Vigne.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Gab maybe. Vigne doesn't need to own up to poo poo, she just needs to get a transfer to heaven.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I hope Tab will be there.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Kytrarewn posted:

I'm hopeful that the next episode actually takes place in tenkai and makai and maybe gab and vigne need to own up to their failings. Especially Vigne.

Vigne is such a bad demon.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

Nitrousoxide posted:

Bad to the bone, in fact.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Vigne is a much better demon than Gab is an angel. Because at least she occasionally tries.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Nitrousoxide posted:

Consider that Gabriel was the top student in Heaven before she met and was spoiled by Vigne.

QQmore
Jan 10, 2010

Space Flower posted:

Consider that Gabriel was the top student in Heaven before she met and was spoiled by Vigne.

She's more effective as a demon than Gab is as an angel atleast currently.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

And they say Vigne's bank account grew three sizes that day.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Vigne is a much better demon than Gab is an angel. Because at least she occasionally tries.

Nah, Gab isn't so much evil as much as too lazy to be good. Vigne isn't just not doing her job, she actively making efforts to do the opposite.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Gabriel has so little interest in (almost all) worldly desires, I argue that she has an advantage at being a good angel. You can see flashes of her caring seep through, I mean, she shows up to check in on everyone each time when she could have easily stayed home.

Vigne is the opposite, consuming all worldly desires as one would expect a demon to do. She's actually quite selfish, caring more that things go her perceived way of correctness rather than actually caring about others.

In conclusion, Gab good angel, Vigne good demon.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Where does Tapris fit into all this

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Agronox posted:

Where does Tapris fit into all this

Tapris is a good but inexperienced and naive angel. Who might also harbor some indecent thoughts towards her colleagues.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Lewd.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

...When even was that?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://u.nya.is/htewig.webm

the actual cutest.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

I liked Satania's continued misuse of chopsticks.

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012

Araki posted:

I liked Satania's continued misuse of chopsticks.

Totally. I cracked up when they did that gag again.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
good cameo from izayoi sakuya

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Space Flower posted:

good cameo from izayoi sakuya

She has trained Raphi well in the art of the problematic.

Good Ep. I like that Satania comes from an entire family of delusions of grandeur. Looks like we're actually going to get a bit of meaningful continuity going into the last few episodes here. Should be fun. Hope Tapris makes another appearance at some point.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Raphi makes a lot more sense now that we know she spends all her time at home berating the help.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Satania's home is not actually a castle, is it. Their dining room was super tiny.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

My only disappointment is that Vigne's parents weren't overachieving demons who are constantly disappointed in how sweet their daughter is.

The parents are still great, though.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Satania's family was perfect.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Helter Skelter posted:

Satania's family was perfect.

Her dad totally isn't an archdemon at all, is he? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU