Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate my life.

StarkRavingMad posted:
I will make you a deal, Monday Night RAW. If neither Stephanie McMahon nor Roman Reigns appears in the first 15 minutes of the show, I will watch the entire program through and even try to pay attention, no video games, no distractions. Otherwise I'm gonna go try to finish FFXV. My fate is in your hands, Monday Night RAW.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

gently caress A RAW

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

i hate my life.

good

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thats not very nice!

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

HerraS posted:

gently caress A RAW

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
more like ffxv finish this bad game i can't stop playing

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I will make you a deal, Monday Night RAW. If neither Stephanie McMahon nor Roman Reigns appears in the first 15 minutes of the show, I will watch the entire program through and even try to pay attention, no video games, no distractions. Otherwise I'm gonna go try to finish FFXV. My fate is in your hands, Monday Night RAW.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

StarkRavingMad posted:

:hfive: safest bet of my life, this game's goin down tonight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

In 24 hours Smackdown will be on. Every minute is a minute closer to the next Smackdown.

Smackdown :allears:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
bow wow

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Tonight is the night?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

not only will raw open with a 20 minute steph/roman promo, roman will somehow walk away a double champion tonight

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

lol these loving retired assholes can gently caress OFF

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

I will make you a deal, Monday Night RAW. If neither Stephanie McMahon nor Roman Reigns appears in the first 15 minutes of the show

welp :lol:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mick foley's hair was roasted so badly last week he cut it off

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i only watch Raw so I never take Smackdown for granted

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Mick shaved off his ugly hair

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
im gavin stone and i was resurrectedAAAAAAAND THERE IT IS booting up ps4

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
We are all here for Sexy Boy and Dongs

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Mick lookin human

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Y'know what?

Watching Raw is worth it to see HBK and Taker.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

lmao

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
AND I'M OUT

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

sad the Undertaker has to slum it on raw

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

:laffo:

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

mick foley is SAD and a BIG FAT MISTAKE

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
"Rumors" of the Undertaker? Get out of here with this bullshit. You put him in the loving commercials for two weeks, don't try and make it a dumb angle now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

StarkRavingMad posted:

Good luck, I hear the cup noodle graphics are amazing.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm entering into the Royal Rumble match

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I Hate My Self And Want To Die

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AHAHAHAHAH

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Braun Strowman's mic work is always a high point

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

StarkRavingMad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

this is the worst possible way to start this show

how many people who had undertaker and michaels advertised just turned it off

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

oh god a seth/braun match, both these men will die

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004