Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Spikeguy posted:

If you could pick any wrestler currently on the roster to build the company around, much the same way they seemed to want to do with Roman, who would it be and why?

Personally, I'm partial to underdog stories and would go with Sami.

i don't think anyone on the roster is worth building WWE around, their individual brand is too strong and none of the younger guys they have offer any value above what the the brand does. the only wrestlers they have I could see working well are Cena/AJ/Goldberg if they could all time travel. in lieu of a good candidate, i choose Bo Dallas because I'm a Bo-liever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

There's no way in hell he would ever pass a physical. :(

neither would tommy dreamer and he still came back to bring joy to pittsburgh

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

if tommy dreamer got dumped on his head i am 99% sure he would die

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

The pop for Kurt showing up is going to be loving insane.

it's going to be fun watching the crowd trying to squeeze chants of "you still got it," "you deserve it," and "you suck" in before he even finishes walking down the aisle

• Locked thread