Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

John Cena lost clean 1 2 3 in the middle of the ring to Kevin Owens, just like he did Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles. Why shouldn't Roman Reigns?

Also the only Joe you need to watch out for this Rumble season is my strong friend Moe Joe Rawley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I know there's no way that Big Evil can go bell to bell but if #1 was full Deadman Taker and #2 was The Demon King, that would be pretty rad.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

James Ellsworth is going to fight the Undertaker inside the Royal Rumble.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hash tag where is vader

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They should tell John BL to be nicer to her.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Carmella is keeping James Ellsworth on the show even after Daniel Bryan tried to get rid of him, and for that I resent her.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Which rumble is it where Austin has completely killed everyone, throws them all out, then sits on the turnbuckle impatiently looking at his watch and then has the most perfect look of fearangerexcitement when Bret's music hits? 97?

E: It was 97. Watch this it rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_UN5vD_Vo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

the exact moment the Rock realized that he was completely powerless to help his cousin in any way

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Big Show has become Tough Dad, his final and most important form.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Let's all remember the big important times in Snuka's career, like when he teamed with Eugene to face La Resistance on pay per view.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

There are two announcers worth keeping right now and they are Tom Phillips and Corey Graves. The rest can fade quietly into the night. Also Renee Young is good but she's not currently at the desk so thats a dofferent situation!!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Kurt hasn't wrestled since november which is either a good or a bad sign for him being in the rumble.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If they wanted to get him involved I could see Kurt managing AJ as the "real international wrestler" like himself against his old rival Cena. That would be fun.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Gorn Myson posted:

Its funny how because of his self destructive tenancies we kind of forget just how good Kurt Angle actually was as a complete wrestler back in his pomp.

From Pomp to Circumstance: The Kurt Angle Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

everyone who posts about wrestling on the internet as a hobby is really stupid. Especially me.

• Locked thread